ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Post-Toribash
When I first started this game, I was probably a 11 or 12 year old little kid looking for a realistic fighting game to get down with. I hosted Minecraft, TF2 servers for money and ran a YouTube channel called 'SuperSecretBronyClub."

..Yeah, embarrassing.

Now, as I'm closing in on 18.
I don't play too many video games anymore, until of recent, just got a new laptop. I spend most my time chasing girls, expressing my creativity either through music, fighting, writing. I've trained in Taekwondo, Wrestling, Boxing, Muay Thai, Wing Chun, Qi Gong, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Hapkido, Capoeira.
I'm training to get ready for my first kickboxing or MMA fight after 18.
I got my GED because high school was bullshit. I'm facing some court charges right now that I have no idea if I will get locked up for or not. Had a Fiance that avoided, lied, and cheated on me during the last month of our relationship. Road tripped through Sacramento to San Fran to the Redwoods to Humboldt. From Utah to Colorado to Kansas to Oklahoma to New Mexico to Texas, back to Utah. Met a lot of deadheads, shamanistic people, and reflections of myself.
Struggled with opiates, meth, alcohol, cigarettes, lots of drugs that I abused in an attempt to get away from my emotional state. I've almost died so many times in the last two years, it makes my head spin thinking about what fucking saved me when I felt my heart stop doing too much suboxone. What kept me going as I was puking blood going through alcohol poisoning, catching hypothermia from the rain on the wet lawn.
But I'm here now. Post-Peak of Toribash.

What have you guys been up to?
Click Here To Learn MMA today!
If there is effort, there is always accomplishment. - Jigoro Kano
First thing that comes to mind: Who cares? I don't see what the point of this thread is, and I don't really know how truthful you're being with your near death experiences.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up