II---What is a clan?
III---How do I join one?
IV---How do I display my clan?
V---Creating a clan?
VI---Clan Requirements
VII---Dead clan?
VIII---Invite Only
IX---Credits

Lately I've been playing the demo servers a bit (Just to see how demoers fight and such) and I got the question a few times "What is a clan?" so I created this tutorial, happy reading, y'all!

A clan is a group of Toribash players, who have joined together and are a team, they have leaders, co-leaders and all sorts of different member types.

To join a clan you can usually go find the leader and ask him if you can join, if they aren't a noob clan they'll test you, to see if you're good and trustworthy. If you pass, then great!

You can display your clan by putting them in special brackets, like these [ ]. Please note that ( ) aren't the right ones! If you were called Randomdude340 and your clan was [WESUCK], your name would be [WESUCK]Randomdude340.

You didnt think clans just magically appeared, did you? Of course not! To create a clan you must post in the clan talk section of this forum, there are special requirements for creating a clan (We'll cover that next!).

There are a few set of rules for creating a clan, such as seven registered members and a good story, for the full list click there ---> http://www.toribash.com/forum/index.php?topic=4705.0

A dead clan is a clan that is inactive, or has lost many members, instead of deleting the clan board, we put it in the recycle bin for historical purposes.

An invite only clan is a clan that you cant tryout for, they'll invite you, and example of one of these in bncy

Myself...

Hampa
(MORE COMING SOON)
Nice tutorial, need more things like:

How to not be kicked of from a clan?
First you have to respect all the other members, especially the leader. Also you need to be active in toribash and the child board as well. And remember other thing, don't stay in two clans at the same time, you will prove yourself not loyal to any clan.
Re: ADTerminals guide to clans!
That goes without saying, no
User was infracted for this signature. (Useless signature)
Its okay, maybe a list of official clans, Their leaders, and links to their subforums? :o

[T]
#hi

Thats a good idea, I just didnt do it because there would certainly be more clans coming
User was infracted for this signature. (Useless signature)
also you should put in a topic about clan wars... and enemies and allies.. I know it goes without saying, but why not make a guide on winning clan wars..or declaring war on a clan...
Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
Its okay, maybe a list of official clans, Their leaders, and links to their subforums? :o

That and I think this should go in Clan Talk now that I think about it. What does everyone else think?

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Good tutorial especially for someone who needs this.
Originally Posted by Foxie
STD means Sillily transmitted donkeys

A proud member of the IPA and BAF