ES Recruitment Drive
Only good for coordinated baits. Not for solo queue and never will be without being boldly broken.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Fear View Post
General thoughts on Bard?

You are welcome
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Originally Posted by Kookoo11 View Post

You are welcome

i need to try those troll xD
no u

Originally Posted by Kido View Post
i need to try those troll xD

Again, you are welcome. Bard is the best.
Ah, fucking Twitter is a mess guys. I just wanted to tweet something to LiliPichu but I couldn't find her. I then realized the names were changed. I had to look at the @ names. Fucking hell.

Also, yeah, ban Bard in ranked pls.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Ah, fucking Twitter is a mess guys. I just wanted to tweet something to LiliPichu but I couldn't find her. I then realized the names were changed. I had to look at the @ names. Fucking hell.

Also, yeah, ban Bard in ranked pls.

i banned him since release

so no one in my team can play him.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
i banned him since release

so no one in my team can play him.

At least we have one smart person
That's not actually that smart.... because then the other team can't play him either. Waste of a ban.

Honestly though I think he's an amazing champ. But he has a low winrate half because he has a high skillcap and people don't understand how to play him yet, and people don't use his ult correctly, and also because people don't understand how to play around him well, either.
League of Legends NA: Locus
Won my first League of Legends tournament last night. 5 teams, randomized balanced teams among the people who showed up. My least played role was mid, but since I was the highest ELO of my teammates that's where I ended up.

Semi Finals

Finals

Lot of fun, made some cash, and learned a lot. I feel really comfortable on champions with spell casting outplay potential, so I'll be focusing my attention towards those champions now. Plan to learn Vladimir top lane.

Only have played him twice now. 14-2-8 and 5-4-5 were my scores. I dumpstered a Singed, and got destroyed by a Silver Swain. Swain is definitely not a match up you want to see as Vlad.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Apr 1, 2015 at 07:54 PM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!