ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
If anything i see lenshu as more competitive than rk-mma

but I wouldnt mind seeing how well it works if ninjutsu replaces rk, its a pretty consistant mod while still being interesting and wpuld give additional variaton

If you replace rk-mma for ninjutsu there wouldn't be any -20 gravity striking mods.
Also rk-mma is more consistent than ninjutsu since you can be easily fractured in ninjutsu.

i am a bird now - Lil B

sumore, any variant made by Odlov and not the weird bastardisation that seems to be in circulation.

Battledome, another Odlov mod but it's a very nice change from wushu with no dq, could be great in beginner rooms and advanced rooms alike.

Aikido7, much more grappling orientated than other aikido variants - ABD is just not grappling at all so it's disappointing to see it in grappling servers. More sw is always good too.

Rk and lenshu are completely different with completely different metagames to say they are the same and should be treated as such is dumb.

Striking reborn mods are always nice too, they have a point system that doesn't reward rush kicks and actually makes sense competitively. GMs said it was confusing but is anything more confusing than the current system?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu