(li)
2 Votes / 33.33%
(Light)
4 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
(li) light

One day, throughout the night sky, a bright shinning light shinned down on Earth, this was something no one had ever seen before, In the mist we saw darkness rise from the ground as shadows started to fade away the light, when two men suddenly appeared and all shadows had vanished, as these two men kneeled before one another, an array of light appeared from the heavens and an almighty power had been filled across the whole entire Earth. From this day on, nothing was to ever harm humanity ever again, but deep underneath the Earth was an Evil and almost Immortal power that was a force not to be reckoned with. Dating centuries back there were many light Lords and Gods but only few were to be rewarded the almighty power of light and only two men were rewarded this power and there names were Zuto, from that day on nothing was to ever harm the Earth, not even the strongest of Evil could come close and stand against the power of light and till this day nothing ever will. We are LIGHT come fourth and join us, and become an almighty power of light.
thanks to zuto for the cool story.

• Become official []
• Get 5 members [✓]
• Get 10 members [✓]
• Get 20 members []
• Got 5000 TC on Bank []
• Got 10000 TC on Bank []
• Got 20000 TC on bank []
• Got More than 50000 TC on Bank []

LightBnk

Last edited by watermagic; Apr 3, 2018 at 05:22 PM.
Thank you,
Best regards

Hi there!
Your clan page is looking good, but you seem to be missing some of the basics.

Originally Posted by Your clan thread
As a minimum though, you must include:
A story or description about your clan
The clan's aims.
If your clan is using a bank, it must be listed clearly.

Please make the changes within 7 days, or the thread will be closed.

Check this thread for more information: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=592763

Cheers

Perfect
Last edited by Kore; Mar 30, 2018 at 06:38 PM.

Goodluck with your new clan. If ya need help with the page shoot me a pm.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
Hello! I would like to join your clan, how I can?
My nickname: Octogre
Belt: Orange (and I will upgrade)
active minimum 1/2 days
thanks read my request
OcTo
Sorry i'll leave, i just don't want to lead any clan rn as i'm not a good leader.... Zuto you can take any other guy as the new leader. sorry.
Thank you,
Best regards