ES Recruitment Drive
the walking motion, propelling yourself forward with each step is easy, its the balance that becomes hard... (I can do about 5-6 steps and then i fall over)
I can only go about 6 or 7 steps at most and even during the 6th one im like, walking on the air or something >_>

If you need to get close to a enemy do a propelling short hop. Thats what i do mostly.
WARNING!

The evil dancing ninja is comming!!
don't worry 2worlds, I'll figure how to do it myself, send you a replay then post a tutorial, but first I need to know how far you want me to walk. What distance should I have it on?
When first learning how to walk, it would be easier to start with some extra weight added. Either you can use a higher gravity mod such as sambo.tbm, or you can use uke as extra weight

IMO, the hardest part was keeping from flying away. From there, it is just going slow and shift-spacing your way to walking.

2 examples attached
Last edited by Mosier; Jun 21, 2008 at 12:20 AM.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
i think he gets it -.-
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees
what if i want to walk up? like in the gymnastic mod?
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
o rlly xD
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees
i know how to walk Left foot forward right foot back.. right foot foward left foot back xD
Sad to say but I'm back.
my only comment is if your paraplegic you should add it to your sig to prevent people from looking like assholes unintentionally (frankly i don't care about being an asshole...you shouldn't be so bold as to tell somebody they hurt your feelings if they cant see how not to hurt them...understand?)