Ranking
Original Post
Clan League 2013
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...46#post6647646

Alright guys, Clan League for this year just opened up.

Seems like the prize is worth it, and we could go all the way with this. Plus, another trophy would be really cool (I don't have one like you do TIcux ;))

What do you think? I say let's GO FOR IT and do it big!
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
If enough of us participate, I'm in. I don't see anything on the amount of clan members required but I'd say we would need at least 5 of us. I think that's very possible.. but you know us aha
Originally Posted by Snudge View Post
If enough of us participate, I'm in. I don't see anything on the amount of clan members required but I'd say we would need at least 5 of us. I think that's very possible.. but you know us aha

Okay well count me in.

We need THREE to compete minimum per match, and FIVE to compete overall. Anybody who comes to a match must compete.

So if you're ACTUALLY in, we're 2/5 for overall and 2/3 for an individual match.

With Logic we'd have 3, TIcux 4, StabberZ 5 but I need to hear from y'all before I pay to enter us
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
We have like 2 more weeks to signup.

It's only like 5k to sign up, but I just want to hear what's the word about our stance of going to and or winning this.

Not to mention 1st place:

1st. Untradable 2013 Clan League winner trophy*, Achievement*, TP/VIP*, 150k, Full Alpha Imperial, Demon Relax, Pure Force, SECRET UNRELEASED ITEM PRIZE

Which I think is like... $35 a person worth of shit? And whatever this unreleased prize is.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Let's do this guys)
I think you have a nice chance)
P.S. Snudge, did you back your activity?)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TW T2RAFS] :: [ex-Leader of rb] :: [OoT] :: [Unibash] :: [RMO]
ex-Gamemaster :: ex-Moderator of russian sections :: ex-Clan council member
Need help with anything? PM me
Have a some problem with Tournament Bot - Lets me know

guys i already waiting you all ([ALPHA] clan) why you didnt come
I'M EGGSCELLENT