ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
I believe I've already stated that categorisation is not our primary worry with this discussion or the poll, please allow that to sink in before bringing it up again.

Good job I can read edits! We'll see if there's anything legitimate to consider in light of your plans.

Oh ! Probably missed the part where you mentionned categorisation is not an important concern for the poll, my bad.

Hehe I wasn't sure if you could, well at least it's still a surprise for people who can't read edits ! We'll see how that goes.
This may be the wrong place to post this, but I'll take my chances. Today I tried the new public wushu3dome mod, and it feels like the walls have no friction when compared to wushu3box. Why would you do that? It's much harder to use walls for stunts now. Maybe it's closer to original wushu this way, but less fun I'd say. The dome shape seems neat, but the frictionless walls make me like it a lot less than wushu3box or marshu.
marshu actually have frictionless walls, i thought you were aware of it

frictionless walls was the original idea of deprav and marstunom and the original request, however i felt like walls you could jump off is more fun, hence i made wushu3box with such.
i wasn't able to make the dome in first try, as z axis rotation in editor is severely fucked up to make proper 45' angles, hence the it was the box and not the dome from beginning. marstunom said he will make the dome, but dissapeared. in the end i had to make the dome myself, as always.

to have frictionless walls is deprav's and marstunom intention, i personally don't care much, but after playing for a few times i can't say sliding walls don't bother me, and i even grew to like it as it acts as the limit and prevent easy running away by jumping off the walls, as the mod's cooking should be competition-ready.

this isn't the place to discuss it anyway

if you want to discuss mods that are cooking in details, feel free to visit: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=524227

there are always debates about why and what, if you have any questions - ask deprav, i'm merely the moral support
Last edited by snake; Aug 11, 2015 at 02:11 AM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Actually, end of the season tournament between the best clans would be the optimal way to decide the #1 clan. Like in solo ranking atm, farming is viable, but only the best will win tournaments of high caliber.