Toribash
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
today they introduced a 10k tourney with 6 mods thatchange...( abd, greykido, rk-mma, lenshu, erthtk_v2, stabjutsu). I could see added next to that judofrac and maybe some other aikido variation or something else idk.

Since u want a global ranking ( not mod based ranking ) imo there should be a few room for the players that are passed 1650 elo or top 1000 (just example) that rotate all of these mods w/o exception and every server is the same. Tournament or just ranked.

For elo under 1650 or over top 1000 there can be the normal servers that are just one mod based or by category (striking, grappling, etc)

In this case at the end of the month you would rlly have a GLOBAL RANK not just some kid that shovels 800 times in a row... and rank would be based on skill of toribash in general (GLOBAL)

So basicaly:
- many servers for low elo with just one mod.
- a few servers for high elo with all competitive mods chosen and rotating one after another
- maybe one server for top 50 with same mods rotating each turn.

Do you guys agree with this idea? I think it would produce a much better global ranking ( global is involving all competitive mods )

Yep! This is exactly my suggestion here ^^
Your messed up world enthrills me
Well yeah, but instead of 3 mods i suggest 6 or 8.
And this way the game will develop because most people won't play abd all the time...
I hope its not to late now.
Or they could leave one mod servers for 10 days, 3 mod servers for 10 days and 6 or 8 mod servers for thlast part of the month. I digg this idea william.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals