Ranking
Original Post
Americas Inability to stay out of other countries problems.
A few people brought this topic up to me. In my eyes and in many others this is a serious problem. I want to know what people from other countries feel about how America always likes to stick itself directly in between international skirmishes and fights. Especially if your country is/was effected by Americas intervention when it was not asked for. I really believe the only time we ever actually needed to step into something was when the Japanese at Pearl harbor. 911 is slightly different because it was a group that did the attacking instead of a whole country but America decided to just pretty much declar war on Iraq and afghanistan as a whole. I don't blame them for the retaliation but mainly For how they went about it was reckless and caused major problems for us now. For most of my entire life this country has been at war with others or "assisting" in war.

Thoughts?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
They do not interfere in geopolitical conflicts because of selfless humanist reasons tho. They do because it allows them to open geographical doors toward sensible areas full of ressources (oil mainly), or because it allows them to place new rulers in the countries they "helped", rulers that will ensure the interests of the US are well served.

(That's what Europe (mainly France and England) has been doing with black Africa for decades, centuries if you count the colonial era, except now it's covered with self-righteous pretexts.)

War is good for the economy of the US. They produce weapons, they sell weapons, they control ressources, they establish themselves for long term, and they can use the whole patriotic US army stuff for political agenda during campaigns and shiet. It's some sad badshit stuff for every single person physically involved in those wars, soldiers or civilians, but it's a bottomless gold mine for a few people and it creates slaves jobs.

So here we are now, killing people and being killed for the profit of a few already indecently rich people who have no fuck to give about our future.
Last edited by deprav; Sep 12, 2015 at 12:50 AM.
Those people should feel lucky a super power has come from the land of opportunity to save them from the constant life in the dark ages.

Also, how are we so sure that these poorer countries can solve their own problems without widely effecting that small part of the world. Some times it takes a bigger dude with bigger weapons to stop the 2 little dudes from fighting.

What if the states just stopped caring and closed off borders no one can get in and when you get out you can't come back. And just kept to themselves. I think America does a lot of good but is only remembered for the shit they do, which is always the case. Do a bunch of good acts then one bad act then watch your rep flush down the toilet.

And a lot of these countries are small and actually quite broken, in short they won't see the future without intervention of some sort.
Last edited by T0ribush; Sep 11, 2015 at 08:29 PM.
Countries should not be given special allowances because of their history. Your treatment of countries by historical virtue would mean Germany got treated like shit for the rest of its existence. Try just judging a country by its current tendencies rather than what it used to be like. You know you can keep borders open without bombing the shit out of other countries right?
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
Those people should feel lucky a super power has come from the land of opportunity to save them from the constant life in the dark ages.

Most of those countries are in a shit situation because occidental empires/countries fucked them up for their own profit in the first place. Africa and Middle-East have been divided and exploited for a lonnnng time.

They shouldn't "feel lucky" some big ass countries "help" them, big ass countries OWE them their actual power because they built themselves on other countries' natural ressources and misery. But 4 real, it's not actually helping, it's more like modern colonialism.
Last edited by deprav; Sep 11, 2015 at 10:46 PM.
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
Most of those countries are in a shit situation because occidental empires/countries fucked them up for their own profit in the first place. Africa and Middle-East have been divided and exploited for a lonnnng time.

Pretty much this.

It's because of Western interference that these places are so full of conflict and stuck in the past. If we had of just left them alone and not decided to trample all over their self-determination rights, then this whole mess could've been avoided.

Killing Hope is a book I've read about the more than 50 times that the America's foreign intelligence service, the CIA, has intervened in the affairs of other countries, from 1943 to 2003.

Why does America, and the West more broadly, do this? It serves the national interest. The only way these sort of things would stop happening is if the naturally selfish nature of countries somehow changes.
Originally Posted by deprav View Post

Africa and the Middle-East have been divided and exploited by themselves for a lonnnng time.

Putting the blame on the west is a new meme, it's not historically accurate.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Africa and the Middle-East have been divided and exploited by themselves for a lonnnng time.

Where's your evidence? You can't just say 'your argument is not historically accurate'. Especially when I've linked everyone a book listing 50+ examples of America intervening in the self-determination of other countries.

Maybe people are blaming the West because they have legitimate complaints. There's no smoke without fire. You don't hate something without a reason.

Do you really believe that the West hasn't been the cause for the instability we have today in the Middle East and Africa? If so, pls explain.
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post

if someone is about to commit suicide, is it okay to murder them?

if someone is masturbating, is it alright to just go ahead and fuck them?
For 9/11 I say it's fair retaliation since the group hated the government and bombed the civilians -_- And America is just trying to help who they feel is right along with assisting the U.N. in achieving world stability by eliminating over-aggresive countries. Many want freedom but their actions make it harder for them to be granted since they are too aggresive with attacks especially because it endangers civilians and since they don't care they appear inhumane and Americans will intervene to save the civilians such as in Iraq or Bagdhad. Also the Operations was literally called Iraqi Freedom Fates. Many countries attack to conquer which is just asking for war. Hopefully some people will agree with me on this section of the forums for once. ImmortalPig seems to be siding with the ol' US of A too. And we could make a Thread saying "Afghanistan's Inability to keep from starting firefights" and talk about how US Troops are risking their lives just to try to protect the Middle-Eastern country from it's own Insurgence because they are too violent and that because of them many US Troops are dying for the freedom of Afghanistan such as US Army Troops and Navy SEALs. Also I am not directing any hostility against you just pointing stuff out ^_^ To sum it up and most can probably agree on this part, America is just doing what they feel is best to help protect you because they care and they mean well. If you feel they have made your home a warzone just bare in mind it is not them attacking, they are merely deployed there to guard the civilians and once they are fired upon they must fire back. If they didn't intervene Afghanistan could be taken over by Al-Qaeda or Syria by ISIS. They mean well. I admire the US Troops risking their lives and some dying a hero for their country and yours so it would be unfair to blame the US for their assistance which is done to achieve peace in your country the quickest way possible they believe possible. I know some will disagree but I have said my part. If you do not agree then just respect my opinions and beliefs.
-----
Originally Posted by HiPower View Post
if someone is about to commit suicide, is it okay to murder them?

No but it's ok to shoot their shoulder to save them.
-----
The US's interest is for the people's safety. And T0ribush seems to get it. Seriously add a Poll saying:
Pro-America Intervention
Anti-America Intervention
Neutral
-----
Political Arguements will always be messy V_V And call it colonialism if you will but don't hate on the winners. Besides it's not like America is an angry country like Nazi Germany back in WWII. America are the good guys.
-----
And sure maybe America could stay out of some self-determination wars in countries.
-----
There is no 100% winning with the populous because you cannot satisfy everyone since everyone has different interests. If the US didn't help then some people would say "Oh this superpower isn't even helping Afghanistan achieve peace.". Everyone has different opinions and beliefs.
Last edited by Merc; Sep 14, 2015 at 08:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |