ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
We will be able to use texures ?

We will keep the same textures items or we will need to buy other texture items ?
Zyns#6664
will this have ingame voice chat ?
but it should have a toggle button for the people with poor internet connection.
i know alot of players struggling with this prob
[Duelist] ~ [Art collector] ~ [♡ Liquor♡] ~ [TeamJudo] ~ [TA] ~ [RMO]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Dragon]-[RKG]-[DarkDranz]-[Goughy]-[Kaito]-[Warrior]-[Cold]-[Icky]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Onix View Post
We will be able to use texures ?

We will keep the same textures items or we will need to buy other texture items ?

Yes the textures will work, but some of the items will not work, but some will still work, that will be announced on a later date.

Originally Posted by hampa
Q: Will my current textures work in Toribash Next?
A: We will try to keep bodyparts' UV maps similar so those in Toribash, so if everything goes fine - yes, they will.

Q: Will I be able to use all my current items in Toribash Next?
A: No, but some items would work in both games. Complete list of items will be announced in future.

See some of the other questions hampa answered here. At the bottom of the post. :}
I think having both TB & TBN servers still running would be awesome. Also, continuing to have in game/in app purchases will make it easier to allow the game to be F2P. Now if there was a way to put TB on mobile systems (iOS/Google Play) you'd make a killing with in app purchases dude. Although far fetch, possibilities are endless...

edit: Also, in terms for in game currency. It'll be smart to hop on the DGB wave. If you know wassup, then you know
Last edited by Vectorman; May 17, 2017 at 10:47 PM.
question= is there any way i can still get the giveaway coin cos i had no tc @hampa tell me pls
nah,you had one sole chance,if you missed it,then you are probably rip

sure,hampa may do another giveaway at another time,but dont count on it
"I am the White Void, I am the Cold Steel, I am the Just Sword! I am Hakumen, the end has come!!"
Q:
Since we're sharing most of the account, shop and other stuff, will we still be using forum.toribash.com running this same vb software etc.? (dunno if already asked)

Q:
Will there be more options for modmaking, such as more object types, higher object count, in-mod scripting (i.e, if you walk to this area an object will be given some thrust)
for the first question,it has already been said that it will be a sub forum,dunno if thats not what you are asking for,tho.

as for the second....thats what a lot of us are hoping for.this thing is going to run in unity3d,anyways.
"I am the White Void, I am the Cold Steel, I am the Just Sword! I am Hakumen, the end has come!!"
Will the backend of replays still work the same as in regular Toribash or are you using a new format altogether?