Ranking
Original Post
How can i improve my running ?
watch this replay of me walking a few steps
and then tell me what i am doing wrong and how i can improve it
and how to make it not look like a wabbly walk and make it more of a cool run?
Attached Files
----------Balance.rpl (104.4 KB, 48 views)
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
I don't see a replay.

But overall, running is easy as long as you can learn balance, you should practice with friends or on SP. Try to make your own style and just stay on your feet, if you do fall, keep your flow going and push yourself up.

I myself use more relaxed combos although I know people who run without starting off in a relaxed form. Truly, the key is balance and flow. It just takes time man.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Originally Posted by PiePwn View Post
I don't see a replay.

But overall, running is easy as long as you can learn balance, you should practice with friends or on SP. Try to make your own style and just stay on your feet, if you do fall, keep your flow going and push yourself up.

I myself use more relaxed combos although I know people who run without starting off in a relaxed form. Truly, the key is balance and flow. It just takes time man.

the replay is an attached file.

and thanks for the tips
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
I see it now, nevermind. No problem, if you need help anytime we can play but I don't have a way in-game at the moment.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Get a real running opener and dont fall over or get to high up aaand dont have your feet relaxed.
Here is a quick tip to help if your going to over step
You will know if your going to over step your run if your next step raises too fast and you will see it coming ahead of time.

So what you want to do is
1 HOLD or relax you raising hip on that final "space" before it raises too high and keep your knee on HOLD too. This will stop your leg from going to high before you lower it for the next step.

2. Space that and you will notice your knee will be less bent, allowing your foot to plant down flat.

3. relax that knee and continue your run as normal.

4. "OPTIONAL"- just before that foot plants down you will notice your knee is still a tad bent on that frame. If you HOLD your knee again( keeping it slightly bent), you can do a long hop or a high hop. Practicing this can open many possibilities.