Toribash
That was great i love how you always go for the joints that no one else even thinks about going for. very refreshing love the movement as always. ankle DMs are Gay (I Mean That as a complement) don't stop
Trying
ty guys

i cared so little for this replay that i didnt even bother to name it

i really did try and this is all i could come up with
Attached Files
2213431.rpl (327.2 KB, 38 views)
ok so ive been seeing xioi and mack do this shit and xioi doesnt even really do tricks so i thought since i cant trick i should just do some weird shit too
Attached Files
Autism tricking.

I'm proud i'm not the only one proffitient within it :,)

cool stuff, might wanna do some other more propper setups to go with the retarded stuff. Otherwise fun to look at
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Holy shit holy shit holy shit!
You ain't even rusty at all how the fuck.

Ok so, opener was just. How the fuck do you even do such an opener, that momentum change thingy you did at 390 was fucking cool bro teach me that shit!
Launch to spin was neat, and the that gr... ok you didn't even grabbed so 10/10 that was nice.
Split was cool, but that punch was fucking awesome!
And that spin, to the uke's mid part kick. The whole thing was fucking cool holy fuck.

Maybe, some of the positions you went in were a bit weird in my opinion like the one at 300-275, i didn't like it but i get that you were trying to get some momentum by contracting your knee to uke's head and do that cool spin you did after that. It was fucking cool.

9.5/10
ok ok i did what pusga said and "just made a replay"

sorry its shitty. im getting back into the swing of things
Attached Files
sorry.rpl (253.3 KB, 19 views)
Lots of weird quirks and jumping that could have gone wrong but you made it all look good imo. Pretty funny decap too. Maybe make more replays.
oh yeah