Toribash
Original Post
Activity check and Legendary clans news
Good morning to all of you,

Today's news have been in discussion for quite a while among the clan staff team, and today they can finally be announced to the public.

What exactly is the news?

We have 2 major news points.

Thank you all for reading, if you have any questions or objections feel free to point them out in this thread, cheers.
Last edited by duck; Jul 22, 2018 at 08:20 PM.
h
Personal checkers have now been added to every clan's Clan Admin page.
You can now see your clan's activity clearly, number of forum posts, number of wars, number and percentage of active players, and finally your point score.

If there's anything wrong with the system that you notice definitely bring it up, everything should correlate with what has been said in this thread.

PS.: Editing OP with the newest point values.
Last edited by duck; Jul 24, 2018 at 11:13 AM.
"Personal checkers have now been added to every clan's clan edit page."

Where do I find it?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Has been renamed to Clan Admin, which can be found right under the name/tag of your clan on your clan page.
Originally Posted by duck View Post
You can now see your clan's activity clearly, number of forum posts, number of wars, number and percentage of active players, and finally your point score.

If there's anything wrong with the system that you notice definitely bring it up, everything should correlate with what has been said in this thread.

Why only the clan admin can look into this syuff? All memmbers should be aware of the actual circumstances of the clan in order to make things work.
Last edited by Fire; Jul 26, 2018 at 05:43 PM.

What's the criteria for forum posts points? In our case it shows 0 but that's obviously wrong.
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
What's the criteria for forum posts points? In our case it shows 0 but that's obviously wrong.

Might not be working for unofficial clans, will talk with sir
Has been renamed to Clan Admin, which can be found right under the name/tag of your clan on your clan page.

Not working here...
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
Not working here...

Working fine for me, are you sure you're looking in the right place?
Working fine for me, are you sure you're looking in the right place?

Thats what I see

Print

~ [Tribe]Shade ~