Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Judo Comp: Logitech G5 Mouse!
Welcome

To the Toribash Judo Comp: Win a Logitech G5 Mouse! headbang

What?
This coming Friday, June 29th 2007 - We are hosting a Judo Competition for 2 Logitech G5 Mice.

For more information regarding this extraodinary mouse, http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mi...s/135&cl=us,en

When?
The times will be:

We will hold a competition for Europeans (and around there) and one for people in the United States (and around there). Only 2 Logitech G5 Mice are available to 2 winners!

United states:
Friday, June 29, 2007 at 6:00:00 PM (Chicago GMT-5) for the United States (and around)

Europe:
Friday, June 29, 2007 at 8:00:00 PM (London GMT+1) For Europeans (and around)

If you need to work out the exact time for where you live, use this useful tool: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html

How long?

The competition will both go for 1 hour. You can choose which competition you want to play in, and no, you can't win both

?
These competitions are free for all, meaning you don't have to be in a team. Person who wins the most matches in the one hour period wins!
You MUST be registered for this competition.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Originally Posted by SSJokker View Post
Question: Shipping?

Also, I'll be participating.

Shipping will be free.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Great, I can come to the Europe one. (It's 10pm in Finland) My mouse is old as mold.. =D
~What word begins with p and ends in orn? Popcorn!~
Originally Posted by Splunker
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...

This is like the Rolls Royce of mice.

It even includes the ability to customise the weight by adding and removing weights from the bottom.

Get practicing!
yeah i have to work that day too, 4pm-1am EST, meaning that i could only make the first hour of the london time tournament
Erm, the whole time zone thing gets me confused.. On one site, I'm -5 hours, on another, I'm -4 (such as this one).

Erm, Volt, the competition is only for an hour.
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]