Toribash
Original Post
Another update
Hi,

I have made another update to the forums, where you can enter in your registration key that you use for Toribash, and you get a cool "registered" image on the main forums.

If you want to enter in your registration key, just go to Profile (in the menu bar up the top) and click "Account related options" in the submenu.

Other things are coming, but if you have an idea for the forums, please PM me.

We have also put up ads to try help pay for the bandwidth of the server, and maybe even a better server (faster) in the future.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Re: Another update
veb is sexy

19:08 <@Cevius[Work]> MADE UP SWEARWORDS. GO. STARTING WITH COCKSNAP
19:08 <@SlainVeteran> FINNISH
i like this alot but i cant buy toribash because my mom wont let me *couph overprotective mom couph*

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
oooo look they all got big flashy registered sighns and that guy doesnt hahahahaha

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by chumpy
veb has out done him self once again

rofl - oh please!
Originally Posted by eXctrik
Originally Posted by chumpy
veb has out done him self once again

rofl - oh please!

But are you really rolling on the floor, laughing?
Originally Posted by Clbck
But are you really rolling on the floor, laughing?

Yeah, I am . I'm like Veb's web idea guru.
Thats a really good idea, and a nice implementation Veb. Lets you know if you'll be able to fight someone without the problems of full free servers now ^^

I'll stick that on as soon as I get home.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Glad to see you guys like it!
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.