Toribash
Original Post
Oldschool impostors
Hello there.

We have recently found a bunch of oldschooler impostors.
These guys are people who tried to use someone else's registration key to become oldschool members. (users with + before their names)

I am making these users public.

Please note that even if you try to copy someone's reg key, you wont be an oldschool member anymore.

These are the people who copied someone's reg key:

Facade
lsl
The_KILLER
Petahh
Gustikayi
DrAdraen
NullEnigma
ThorsHampa
Andrzej
Magix
Exie
hysui
AcidMan2007
Pacman
Yama
Firelessdemon
evets
EurekaThurston
Danielle
Tint
Larry
Chamele0n
DronAngel
felipao
virus128KZ
andrzej18
rosher
Archer13
BBB
fwiffo
JtR
Juggernewt
Kaan
kalach
LXF
Matta
nicholasg
Radishes
Released
Revdin1
ritualist
SirWesley
xirick

Note that these people were stripped of their ability to use custom tusertitles/avatars/signatures.

I will be searching for other fake reg keys and those who I find will all end up like them.

If you got something to complain, email support.
Last edited by Dargon; Oct 3, 2012 at 02:50 AM. Reason: removed sil on his request

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

how can u fake it i always thought the admins gave give a user a certein ability or things like that
Originally Posted by clipsall View Post
how can u fake it i always thought the admins gave give a user a certein ability or things like that

You could copy someone's reg key or use fake reg keys.

I dont know exactly but these guys had either oldschool group or fake regkeys and they are not oldschoolers.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I guess that some of them got their + not by using someones reg key, but other fair way, and they were shamed for nothing. Is it possible?
Originally Posted by nblx View Post
I guess that some of them got their + not by using someones reg key, but other fair way, and they were shamed for nothing. Is it possible?

everything is possible.

also,

The Nerve. lel
How do you protect the reg keys? I understand that people who actually bought the game are getting their "+" stolen, but we have a clan mate who greatly enjoys his "+".
Told you. Ash and Bes is out of the list. ^ ^
Thanx.

сс

Last edited by nblx; Aug 24, 2011 at 02:57 PM.