Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Server Migration - Phase 2
OK, as you probably have noticed, Phase2 is in progress. Things are working again now, for the most part, but we're still working on bringing all the components of toribash online.

One thing to note: It has come to my attention that a lot of people are still using the old servers. This isn't a problem for us, but it will be for you: Any TC earned on the old servers at this stage will not transfer over to the new servers. That is why it is important to upgrade to version 3.94 (3.93 for OSX) which connects to the correct machines. If you insist on playing on the old servers, fair enough, but we do not reimburse the TC you lose when the old machines go offline and you're gonna have to migrate to the new ones anyway.

To upgrade:
Windows Client
OSX Client
So Does that mean My Tc earned from the old servers be gone?? and Items Too?
when i Use the new server
Tried "installing" the osx v. on 3 comps this morning, the one with snow leopard got it working, but on those running older os such as tiger and leopard there where writing issues when logging in, hence rendering multiplayer gaming inaccessible.

"error : Failed writing received data to disk/app"

But I guess this should be solved when we are able to connect to the server once again?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Just from when they switched to the new servers. All the tcs and everything after the new servers got set up and synched with your accounts earned in the old servers are invalid.

All the items you got from before when they switched to the new servers will be perfectly fine
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Originally Posted by radcliffex View Post
So Does that mean My Tc earned from the old servers be gone?? and Items Too?
when i Use the new server

Only stuff earnt during the past 24 hours.
Originally Posted by xbcz View Post
how to sync 3.82 version to the new servers ?

You can't, old clients wont work on the new servers

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you

Any idea on how to switch this?
Also, if you try to crack my password, I added extra shit to make the stars longer.
Are all the 'beginner' 'semi-pro' kind of servers going up any time soon?

Also is it normal that the graphics took a step back from the previous version? Used to have ray tracing n stuff.
Last edited by scrahn; Dec 7, 2011 at 08:50 PM.
Originally Posted by trikskier View Post

Any idea on how to switch this?
Also, if you try to crack my password, I added extra shit to make the stars longer.

That's because your user account on your computer doesn't have permission to write to the folder you've installed in.

Originally Posted by scrahn View Post
Are all the 'beginner' 'semi-pro' kind of servers going up any time soon?

Also is it normal that the graphics took a step back from the previous version? Used to have ray tracing n stuff.

The static servers are being fixed up now, hampa started on that around 10 mins ago.

As for the graphics, go into options & turn shaders etc on you plank!

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
That's because your user account on your computer doesn't have permission to write to the folder you've installed in.

The static servers are being fixed up now, hampa started on that around 10 mins ago.

As for the graphics, go into options & turn shaders etc on you plank!

:O Sorry. Could have sworn I had checked 'shaders' several times.