Toribash
Original Post
[PSA]If you received a PM from Hyperman...
Don't worry about it, it has nothing to do with you. Do feel free to read it though, it's fuckin' hilarious.

For those of you who weren't privileged enough to receive it, I've attached a copy below. I'll invoke the TFTITA on the context thread sometime in the future.

the message

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I understand whats going on and why Hyperman is mad and all but seriously, you guys joke around way too much.

Its good to have fun with what you do but at the same time you have to have some sort of professionalism about it since you guys are sort of representatives of Toribash.

Simply put: This thread should have not been created at all...
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."
Originally Posted by DaNooB23 View Post
I understand whats going on and why Hyperman is mad and all but seriously, you guys joke around way too much.

Its good to have fun with what you do but at the same time you have to have some sort of professionalism about it since you guys are sort of representatives of Toribash.

Simply put: This thread should have not been created at all...

Initiating professionalism protocols.

Party pooper: Identified.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
Yeah hanz0, do your job right. Damn.
I'm with you bro, fight the power!
Back for good.
Im wondering why he thinks hanz0 is a SMod.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Initiating professionalism protocols.

Party pooper: Identified.

This isn't wibbles.

This is the News board.

Wow. Just.. wow.
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."
Ha!
hanz0, I seriously need to shake your hand right now. Because this just made my f@cking day...

As for you hyper, just leave and stop complaining. If you weren't such a faggot, maybe I could take you a percent seriously. Because at the end of the day, hanz0 was right, you're wrong, gay, and blam smells. But seriously. Stop wasting your time, and leave. You're just embarrassing yourself.

/inb4SkulFuklaughs,thenrapeshyper

k thnx bia

Good job hanz0

<3

Oh, one more thing: DaNoob, stop whining. hanz0 can do as he pleases, because you're just going to get raped.

Wheres Vesp when you need him...
Last edited by RICKMO118; Apr 25, 2012 at 11:42 AM.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Originally Posted by DaNooB23 View Post
This isn't wibbles.

This is the News board.

Wow. Just.. wow.

WARNING - PARTY POOPING LEVELS CRITICAL

INITIATE STICK-UP-ASS RESPONSE PROTOCOLS IMMEDIATELY

B&B&B&
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
Im wondering why he thinks hanz0 is a SMod.

I'm also disappointed in hyper. He didn't pm me about this.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
There he goes again. any one who objects to these idiots seriously gets laughed at and trolled and therez nothing that can be done about it.

To who think it has nothing to do with them and those who dont understand. This is all just a game to them and nothing else. From the time you try to be serious or say something they cant troll on or make fun of, its YOU thats weird or an idiot or some other form of species that they dont want to exist.
I can join that club too Gum, well. I'm subbing to this thread. Probably one of the greatest things I've read in a month.

JESUS CHRIST this kid won't leave!

Hyper, we all take the mods seriously because they do the right thing. So when some one like you comes and starts trying to pick there mistakes you're just making fun of yourself.

SO LEAVE.

Because the last time I looked, you said you were...
Last edited by RICKMO118; Apr 25, 2012 at 11:48 AM.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs