ES Recruitment Drive
So does anyone wanna fill me in on what's new with Parrot?

My lack of decent internet at my uni house means I barely ever lurk anymore -.-
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Skul has confessed his love for My Little Pony, Don left, Kerry left, Juhizz is in duck and inactive, and other stupid stuff.
Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
Skul has confessed his love for My Little Pony, Don left, Kerry left, Juhizz is in duck and inactive, and other stupid stuff.

I'm not inactive

sup moop
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Oh dear, Skul's mansack is growing smaller and smaller by the minute for as long as he feels love for those ponies.

Also, Stellar, Juhizz is actually more active than you... he even goes ingame!!(but he never really talks to me, except that one time I hosted the bet server a few days ago with erth) other than that I'm invisible to him. *cries*

Also Moop, there are almost no active Parrot members. It's just old members/allies that use the board now days, etc..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I never see you Stellypoo.
You never come ingame with me :<

SkulFuk has to be about one of the most ingame unactive people here though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I'm always lurking ingame but I never see anyone important to play with.