Ranking
It doesnt seem like it knows that its supposed to kick ass not look scared... All in all, maybe change the design of the helmet to a slightly brighter gold and just play around with different stlyes of helmets. JW, what program do you use to make heads?

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========

the onyl coppy paysted is that thing at his helmet ;P
the hair is hand drawn :O

this head took me like 30 minutes =)
which is kinda loot compared to my normal speed ;P
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Hmm... helmet and face could be brought up and eyes not so dark, blonde hair. And i said that There shouldnt be any visible copy and pasting, i see a seam in the back.

[RAWR]

its not a visible paste at all

nobody who don´t know that picture you posted would mention that its copied._.

and that think at the helmets bac khas to be like it is.. at leas i think .. its not a mistake =/
well i can remove it...
whos in the lead?
Last edited by Nightmare; Jul 18, 2008 at 02:27 PM.
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
I think Maninhos is right now, can you move the mouth and nose up to the middle more.

[RAWR]
No that was too nightmare. the mouth and nose part.... but that looks amazing if there is anywat to make it look a little more kickass and epic then make those improvements. Ill prolly buy yours. And also, on the side of the eyes the hair just abruptly ends with out a little blend. Its just like... ill stop right here and no further, make the hair look a little better in the front.

[RAWR]