ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Modifying your Tori
Hi !
I just started few days ago...still learning.
I saw that you can make mods and stuff like that, but how do you edit your guy ? like, different color for legs...stuff like that ?

Can anyone just push me and i'll do the hard work...i just don't know which file to edit and stuff like that :/

TNX !
if you have tori credits, you can buy colors and activate them which will appear ingame. you get tori credits either by buying them with money, or earning them by winning matches.

if you dont have credits, you can go to "C:/Games/Toribash 3.38/custom/emiNR3" and edit your item.dat file in notepad. a tutorial on that is here.

theres a better one by nuthug somewhere though. NOTE: editting your custom folder will not show up in multiplayer matches, only you can see them.
Customizing your tori look isn't mod thing. You buy items in torishop for toricredits (you can get them for e.g. winning a game on static server). Then you activate them (in torishop too) and everyone can see your colors.

If you don't want to pay and you don't need others to see your outlook, check NutHug's tutorial

@edit
Lol we posted in same minute

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Thanx a lot guys ! i dodn't even know i can pay or earn credits XD

I'll check out this stuff and see if i can make anything out of it !

Cheers !!