Ranking
All I can say is in all of your manipulations/madmans you hit your head on uke and it made me cringe every time. But other than that goodjob 6/10 on avg
Originally Posted by Nulu View Post
All I can say is in all of your manipulations/madmans you hit your head on uke and it made me cringe every time. But other than that goodjob 6/10 on avg

um i didn't hit my head on uke this time :/
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
new shits in the way
Attached Files
[Alpha][ Volcano ][M].rpl (400.3 KB, 22 views)
[Alpha][ ShittyBals ][M].rpl (275.6 KB, 15 views)
Volcano

the opener is good but there was some strange twitches into it,the first manipulation hit is nice,the dick lift is really cool and the decap too.
the way that u continue the manipulation with uke relaxed in -30 gravity is awesome the grab is fine and the dm part is fast and clean gj on that final part of the replay. 9/10

Robotical Action

the opener is good, the 2 ground hits on the grab from ur left hand is a bit ugly but the knee spin is really cool.
the elbow kick is ok,the second kick I guess could done a boom somehow,the bitchslap on the head is nice and I liked the pose quite a lot #badasspose. 9/10

ShittyBals

the opener is meh,the first manipulation hit is really nice and the second too u ghosted uke and I'm not sure if I liekd that the 3rd one is fine.
the arm spin is the best part of the replay for me.
I didn't liked that uke touched ur head with his butt .-.
not sure what cause the split cuz of the glitch replay but I guess the knee(frame 155) but it was quite nice but the decap was better.
the pose could done better. 8.5/10

nice replays Alpha for me the best was the first one. if u have time come to CnC my new replay I will really appreciating it

maybe this CnC is a bit short pfft -_-
ok
thx dude ;P gonna work on all those stuff
oh god pls give me a good idea
Attached Files
[Alpha][ Life Sucks ][M].rpl (265.7 KB, 14 views)
dammit cnc pls
-----
welp i spent 50min trying to stop being and i got this shit.
cnc pls
Attached Files
[Alpha][ Unknown ][M].rpl (301.9 KB, 14 views)
[Alpha][ Killing Rust ][M].rpl (250.1 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Alpha; Jul 23, 2015 at 02:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wow man. You're style is so sweet! Killing rust man...I feel ya. I'm still learning this whole sp replay thing so your replays or definitely inspiring man.
Have a good day
killing rust:

the first 120 frames were a bit generic also i dont like your right arm movement at around 375-ish
the chin kick at frame 340 is neat but looks a bit odd
the rest is really cool and flows nicely
but no decap .-.
Pidda's spirit animal