Toribash
Original Post
Hampa Siri in-game
Hey sup folks,

So basically I got this idea popping in my brain just few minutes ago that why not a Hampa in-game his the creator right.

Every time when you join the game there is no to help you except uke bobbling his head around it's boring instead of uke there should be a Hampa's character which takes you around the game give you a tour of it that I will teach you some moves and shit like that you know, for instance

Beginner Toffey he doesn't know the moves join the game Hampa straight comes and start giving a tutorial just like a video doing some cool moves wearing a samurai hat and having beard resembling his old age means not for real but to show his a legend and his also wearing those Chinese wood slipper still in his prime.

Or Hampa's model standing at a corner looking at you coolly so tell me what do you think...some scripts to write and load some moves in the character so he can also talk to you when you ask him like random questions.

You know Siri iPhone when you go like "Hey siri"
So feels nice when she replies you.
XIVV
I agree with you nothing is wrong with them but instead of advance moves option fight uke all of that, there should be only one character who should be giving tutorials he will also chat with you play with you it will be fun to hangout with with him if the commands fed in him are similar to siri

Also you already have uke in free play
XIVV