Ranking
View Poll Results: Should I continue with 'no shin dq' for compet reasons.
Yeah its more compet, shin loss shouldnt be total loss!
9 Votes / 37.50%
NO. if they are good enough, they can save the limd and do damage!
3 Votes / 12.50%
Fuck
12 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You have to have it all the way down. The ankles won't dq or worst with sumo, I'm talking about the shin. The round part that is above the ankle, the bigger thing. That can go through the ground without dqing. Besides, if the whole thing has to be down it mind as well dq because like I said, damn. If the forearm and bicep dq then why shouldn't the shin dq. That's just counter productive in my opinion. The shin dq, but it has to be down far. So it really mind as well already not dq.
Im not going to talk to you anymore. You are actually making my head hurt with your rambling.

You have put forward no constructed points, you are literally trying to make a moot point. At no point did I argue whether a connected shin dqs.

Hell I'm pretty sure you didn't even know that properly, you're making things up from what you've seen, and ignoring the FACTS I'm telling you. the shin is the least articulate joint to be dismembered and is easily used to end potentially thrilling matches. The forearm and wrist are one of the most articulate and able to self propel.

I actually ask you to leave, you're not even being constructive at all. Just repeating points I have already told you the facts on. Stop trying to raise a post count here.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
It's not that hard to dismember a shin, you grab the knee and it could easily snap. Even still, if you get dmed anywhere, that's your issue not the games. Therefore the shin should dq since you know the knee is also on the shin, that top part will dq because the game may consider it a knee. Now the cylinder isn't always white, people have texures and colors. Mau, also could you like, y'know, relax a little, because you complain about a game mechanic that makes sense. If you want to talk about articulation, then none of the joints should dm as easy as they do. You need to relax man, I'm giving you another perspective and you reject it like this. I am being calm right now man... :/
You're looking at an apple and calling it an orange. Yes that's a perspective, but is wrong.

This at no point was about my personal complaint, again you're literally pulling shit out of your ass for a post count.

The whole point of this mod is the make a fun and competitive game mode of multiple tori fighting, I have made this from the ground up and you haven't even downloaded of played a single match. Try doing that before you open your trap maybe?

Secondly this mod isnt made for ME TO HAVE ALL THE THINGS I HATE REMOVED.

This mod is made for the wider community and let me tell you the feedback has been rather fucking good, aside from one guy spamming my thread with the argument of a 3 year old.

I can dm and dq a shin in very few turns, is that fun, no.

Go make your own mod, with blackjack and hookers .

Will you relax and not cuss so much, that makes you sound dumb, and you aren't. Also, my perspective is that a shim dq is fine, that's what I am saying, and try it or not that is how I feel about shins dqing. You get mad at me and cuss at me for telling you how I feel, when people want feedback, they don't like when it doesn't say what they want. I'm giving you my feedback on how I feel as you had asked for feedback and all. What is wrong with me saying I am okay with shin dqs? Regardless, if it has to be dmed to dq, then getting dmed is something for you to deal with.
Feedback requires knowledge. This isn't just Toribash, this is Shankido_4_Fixed.tbm.

Im almost certain you haven't played a single match of this.

Miyagy, I don't give a damn what you think about shin dq in the normal game modes, I really give 0 shits. I want to know the personal idea of people who have played the mod first hand, you are not one of them, or you would understand the question better and show your reasoning.

You have not done either, I've asked you to leave, not because I didn't want your opinion but because you are repeating your points over and over, without any proper reasoning for why I should heed you.

You undermined your place here by arguing things that were not argued and making empty points.

You are simply accumulating post count here, and this is annoying me.
I doubt you've read much of anything I've said, rather you just kept writing regardless.

That's not what I ma doing, and I don't have to play your mod to know how I feel about shin dqs, it's how I feel about shin dqs, and I am going to now leave it at that, because you don't believe people have opinions on shin dqs apparently. I don't have to play any f your mods to know how I feel or give you feedback on how I feel about it... -_-
Shaw it seems you can't take any bit of outside input on this mod, I understand you want to keep it yours, but you can't react like that and go insulting people who're just here doing what this board is about - discussing mods. If you can't adhere to that, I'll have to close your thread.

MrMiyagy, what you say is very confusing, perhaps try to make your sentences and points simpler, and try to be more suggestive.

Seems like shins dq now anyways, so what's the point?
I'm actually dissappointed thats what you see the above as.

And as far as the mod goes, i have taken many suggestions to heart. Since ver 1. Close my thread if you beleive that, sever one of my bond to this dying game.

If you want to get down to particulars, he wasnt discussing my mod. He was disscussing toribash's 'mode' options. I asked him to leave and reported him a few times.

Read Sora, he didnt even dl the mod. I can take logical advice. He was not helping this mod by talking about ABD or Classic.

The tag is WIP for a reason Sora

Ill finish on this, I played many games of this with Diamond. It was his advice to minamize dq in as many ways. He actually gave me reasoning.

Its about maximizing total player vs player fighting and not letting it degenerate into both players trying to dq a limb for a whole match

Myagy literally says you're just bad if you cant save a shin. Without telling me properly why.
Last edited by whatthehell_old; Apr 26, 2017 at 05:36 AM.
Final mod released.
Closing. Check the new thread