Ranking
All the Tekken's have been good. Atleast all of the ones that I've bought. The seem like they keep getting worse though... Which sucks.
Marvel vs Capcom was pretty fun.
I played Fallout 3 a bit. Didn't like it much.
True, but i cant decide who is the best. The both sides is amazing.

Mvc3

Last edited by InfernoXZ; Jan 14, 2013 at 03:58 AM.
Originally Posted by Avengd7x View Post
i liked soul calibur and mortal kombat. all dem sexy bitches with skimpy outfits

also i wanna play shadow of the colossus. i watched pewdiepie play it and it looks amazing

Do it, you can buy the game for 5 dollars on PS2. It's amazing, plus the colossus are just epic to fight. The only downside is the navigation, It can be really frustrating to have to raise the sword every 5 minutes to find out where to go. Small complaint though, go play it.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
I am gonna bring in some old school games :3
Tekken, Rachet and Clank, Dynasty Warriors, Crash, and Worms. Not really old school, but I played these when I was younger :3
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Originally Posted by Nijia View Post
I am gonna bring in some old school games :3
Tekken, Rachet and Clank, Dynasty Warriors, Crash, and Worms. Not really old school, but I played these when I was younger :3

I feel so old now. D:
I thought you were gonna bring up like, Strider or Mario Bros., or Contra. Damn, I wanna play Contra now.
I loved ratchet and clank, i'd probably still play it.
Let's not forget pac man
✡[Vibe]✡
Lol. Pacman. I remember buying the 3D pacman game for Ps2 xD Damn that thing was shitty.

I only played Ratchet and Clank once at my friends house. It was alright, I guess.
You think that was bad? Try the 360 Version of Bomberman. Then get back to me.
Lol, here are some fun games. Pokemon blue/red. Now THAT is pretty old school.
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Let's all do a playthrough of E.T. on the Atari 2600.

/opt crickets 1

Originally Posted by Nijia View Post
Lol, here are some fun games. Pokemon blue/red. Now THAT is pretty old school.

Getting older, That was the only good pokemon game anyway.