Toribash
I really preffer ps3 than xbox... The graphics doesn't change alot and have special things on ps3 that don't have on xbox.
Originally Posted by Sainzgc View Post
I really preffer ps3 than xbox... The graphics doesn't change alot and have special things on ps3 that don't have on xbox.

I guess, but the online on PS3 is nowhere near as good as Xbox Live. It may sound stupid, but making you pay (really cheap too) to play online keeps a lot of the laggers and hackers off of XBL. Not to mention, I can't stand the PS2/3 Controller. Those sticks just aren't right, I can't seem to get a good grip of them no matter how I hold it. I like FPS' if you didn't know, and from my experience, PS3 controllers are much harder to use to get any kills.

/rantover
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
I never liked the PS3 controllers either. They don;t fit your hand well, and make it awkward to play FPS's.
Although, you can always get an adapter controller that looks, and functions like an Xbox 360 controller, but will link to the PS3.
The internet is very bad on the PS3 compared to the Xbox 360 in my opinion.
I'd rather pay $60 a year to have a fair match 99/100 times than have free internet and get a fair match 50/100 times.
I've owned both consoles. I had the PS3 first, and loved it. I then bought an Xbox 360, and sold the PS3 after a week of having the Xbox. It was so much better imo.

/second rant over
Well anyone can have your opnion, the fact is that the both consoles is amazing.
So, let's wait the Ps4 and Xbox 720.
DOTA
'nuff said
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

DOTA is long gone and away xD

Sainz: Well, to have a final rant, the name of the new playstation has not been released yet.
And the new Xbox with be simply called "Xbox"
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
DOTA is long gone and away xD

Sainz: Well, to have a final rant, the name of the new playstation has not been released yet.
And the new Xbox with be simply called "Xbox"

I thought it was going to be called like "Loop" or "Durango" or "Xbox 9001". The first one was already Xbox.

Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
DOTA
'nuff said

Warcraft 3
'nuff said.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Yeah. That's what confused me too. But Microsoft released it officially so I don't know how that's going to work exactly.
OMG, I am really pissed. I got a Smite beta key when I had my bad comp. I couldn't play it on bad comp cause I didn't have shaders. Got my new comp, DON'T HAVE BETA KEY!!!!!!! If anyone got a key, GIMMIE IT!!! O_O
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆