Toribash
Alright attention all brutal members, we all need to get more active because right now almost everyone has 1 or 2 posts and i suggest you start to post way more or be kicked.

Also glitz can i make a war lord section?
Hey sorry brutal members but i have decided to leave. This clan isnt right for me because we are never online at the same time. sorry. goodbye.
guys ive won a clan war vs [HC]

[Brutal] vs [HC]

i made the win myself

from 3-4 to 10-0 !!!

Ask Glitz
We need to have more discussions, more people talking. I think that's a fair decision.

We need to own +30 pages on our forum! Thus, I suggest you all start talking about what ever your feel like, on the Brutal's forums!
-----
We need to have more discussions, more people talking. I think that's a fair decision.

We need to own +30 pages on our forum! Thus, I suggest you all start talking about what ever your feel like, on Brutal's forums!

Some things you can talk about: I don't know maybe something interesting that happened in the week, or what you did on a holiday and talking about clan wars or even about maybe a comic you can post. And post a lot of replays too.
-----
Never mind the 1st half I posted. That was an accident. ^_^
Last edited by CJJJJ; Jan 12, 2014 at 05:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I like ... pie
REPLAYS
hello guys i got some replays for you to review and comment on!

just saying in the "a nice spar" replay it should actually be me and pdave not cornballsy it saved incorrectly!

please rate them and criticise
-----
here are the attached files
Attached Files
Dead simple split.rpl (19.4 KB, 4 views)
Decap Dismember Defeat.rpl (146.6 KB, 4 views)
a nice spar.rpl (1.35 MB, 11 views)
Last edited by glitzdrago; Jan 13, 2014 at 02:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sorry for not being on lately. But is any one here a good texture maker? I need a ninja head.
-----
Also how do you post attachment replays and how do you watch them xD
Last edited by Trikkes; Jan 14, 2014 at 12:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump