Ranking
The more spins you do the better, he will get dizzy and might faint.

Or you can replay hack and make him die
Meh, I'd just try and block alot and when he lets his guard down, strike him several times. Don't let the fatigue get to you first, so just attack only when you have the chance!
Hoped it helped you
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
And when you got the open window you should totally go for a decap, and then end it all with a rap where you rap about how awesome that fight was.
dash
This thread seriously has something going with raps.
raps here raps there.
Have a wrap containing rap in it.
write a rap about a rap.
have a fap while reciting a rap
etc etc
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
good luck with your match.

its his first time slycooper that joke doesn't work
wow that
sucked
I'm an experienced fighter myself. Use your speed and your high attacks. You can also aim for the arms(muscles) and rib cage. Use lopsiles. Make his weight to your advantage.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
First thing you need to do is analyse your opponent, bigger enemies will move slower and but deal more damage, smaller enemies will be faster but will be easier to block.

I'd recommend fishing for backstabs and use a really big shield. If you get a good backstab with your sword you can finish it in one blow!
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
First thing you need to do is analyse your opponent, bigger enemies will move slower and but deal more damage, smaller enemies will be faster but will be easier to block.

I'd recommend fishing for backstabs and use a really big shield. If you get a good backstab with your sword you can finish it in one blow!

make sure to spec on strength first, with a secondary focus on constitution and dexterity
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan