ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[ART] 3dish background
Made this picture today for my desktop
cnc is appreciated

Last edited by Doxxy; Jul 16, 2011 at 10:27 PM.
Check out my Youtube!
Very nice! But why random light shining through o's and the s? I like the text font, and also the shading under the letters is decent. It looks like the Oliver part is resting on something like a shelf, whoa!

I'd say 10/10
I like both the typography and the Tori's camera mapping is perfect.
But as said above, the shiny things really bugs.... And the shiny things owns a bad mapping.....
The Oliver's shadow's mapping is kinda, buggy.... And it's like what is said above, it's like on a straight ground....

Overall: 8/10
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
Looks great, My only problem is the lens flare, too much.
An Idea, Is if you could Have ukes or toris head, sitting there in the front.
you know, decaped.
Ever had an STD? | Need an avy/sigpic? PM me :)
Originally Posted by slash
An Idea, Is if you could Have ukes or toris head, sitting there in the front.
you know, decaped.

i would totally do that but actually i got NO 3d knowledge :P
Check out my Youtube!
Also, It would be nice if you could have a colored background, try some shader, white is too plain...
Ever had an STD? | Need an avy/sigpic? PM me :)
I like what you were trying to do, just didn't seem executed right imo. I'm guessing you used C4D to make the text? The back shadow is off, a lot. That might be intentional but I thought you were trying to make it look like Some letters were infront of eachother. The back one is the only one with the shadow messed up though, it's not lined up correctly. If you used C4D, chose a different angle for it. Then bring it into Photoshop / Gimp. The lens flare is a little too much, if you need a lens flare pack, I have one. They have some that are a lot better then that.

Overall 6.5/10
Repetitive.
Originally Posted by TopShadow
I like what you were trying to do, just didn't seem executed right imo. I'm guessing you used C4D to make the text? The back shadow is off, a lot. That might be intentional but I thought you were trying to make it look like Some letters were infront of eachother. The back one is the only one with the shadow messed up though, it's not lined up correctly. If you used C4D, chose a different angle for it. Then bring it into Photoshop / Gimp. The lens flare is a little too much, if you need a lens flare pack, I have one. They have some that are a lot better then that.

Overall 6.5/10

actually i wanted the text to look like it would be flying and i dont need any flare packs im using optical flares in after effects
Check out my Youtube!