ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
getting a tattoo
so i'm (most likely) getting a tattoo for either my birthday or christmas.

i have 0 ideas.

any suggestions? i dont want anything funny because i dont want to have to explain it to fucking everyone

i'm cool with tribal stuff and pop culture references (hello kitty etc), nothing is too feminine or masculine.

no gore or violence though, i'm very very much a pacifist and dont want people to get the wrong idea

GOGOGO
pennis and also dicke and balls
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
You should totally get something like this: http://f0.bcbits.com/z/27/39/2739909431-1.jpg
beacuse futret etc.

not a big enough fan, although i do like futret

Originally Posted by dannyrug View Post
Well what nationality are you

greek or albanian or something, but i live in 'murica
Tattoos
Family Crest? Something that has meaning in your life, portrait, asian theme (koi fish)(dragon)things that represent meaning like, life, strength, etc etc. Tribals, Maori tribals are cool, some celtic are nice.

Also think about if this tattoo is one of many, if doing tribals, some people stick with one type of style and do arm sleeves, chest, back, legs.

If being your first tattoo, think about your future employment, if getting arm sleeve, might have to wear long sleeve to work, so some people take that into consideration and just get tattoo'd around the bicep/tricep area. Nothing below the elbows. Same goes for neck, face, wrists-hands...and other parts of the body that may be visible with clothing on.

Besides that, can't think of anything else right now, just remember, laser surgery tattoo removal hurts more than the actual tattoo. Doesn't pertain to those who love pain :3.
Originally Posted by dannyrug View Post
Get your family crest?

nah

Originally Posted by N8T View Post
Family Crest? Something that has meaning in your life, portrait, asian theme (koi fish)(dragon)things that represent meaning like, life, strength, etc etc. Tribals, Maori tribals are cool, some celtic are nice.

Also think about if this tattoo is one of many, if doing tribals, some people stick with one type of style and do arm sleeves, chest, back, legs.

If being your first tattoo, think about your future employment, if getting arm sleeve, might have to wear long sleeve to work, so some people take that into consideration and just get tattoo'd around the bicep/tricep area. Nothing below the elbows. Same goes for neck, face, wrists-hands...and other parts of the body that may be visible with clothing on.

Besides that, can't think of anything else right now, just remember, laser surgery tattoo removal hurts more than the actual tattoo. Doesn't pertain to those who love pain :3.

i'm thinking either shoulders or lower legs, something not very visible.
Can always get a tattoo of your name on your forearm in tengwar like all us cool people.
Hoss.
Get a really cool flower with a dragon around it that's spitting flames into the flower. And the whole thing should just be a mindfuckof awesome colours.
piratez