Original Post
[VID] Once
Okay so I made a video again. Hope you enjoy! If you did sub please
nobody subs. I want help please m8.

Replays by: Kyle
Music: Atlas - Sand
Edited with: Sony Vegas Pro 13

Hit me with that CnC baby I love it.
Last edited by Ozauris; Sep 21, 2016 at 06:15 AM.
Chances are you are looking at one of my videos in the post above anyway, so here is my youtube channel.
another good edit imo,
nice mellow feel, i love the color of
the backgroundn stuff too, sync looked ok,
only thing i didnt like was the spinny thing u did
around the tori, seemed abit exaggerated, and then
u did it twice. xD overall not bad tho. gj.
I feel like it wanted to be the walmart version of this

this

It felt choppy at some parts

Your keyframing is still like really sharp and not smooth

Felt like it was a tad bit slow

The transition at 0:22 was good

you're gonna need to learn something other than screen pumps bud

also work on your transitions make them fit more instead of just cutting to the next replay
Last edited by rickie; Sep 21, 2016 at 06:53 AM.
Originally Posted by Bands View Post
I feel like it wanted to be the walmart version of this

It felt choppy at some parts

Your keyframing is still like really sharp and not smooth

also work on your transitions make them fit more instead of just cutting to the next replay

- Lol wouldn't it be the walmart version? It's so white xd. But for real I wish I woulda knew what song I picked, I didn't know this song had been used recently.

- What do you mean by choppy? Like the rythem/feel or actually looked choppy? Also how am I suppose to improve? Thanks.

- Don't really know what I should do to improve the keyframes, please explain ;p

- Aight, I'll work on it.

(P.S. This was kinda rushed because I needed to get some HW done, and I am sure you can tell it was).
Chances are you are looking at one of my videos in the post above anyway, so here is my youtube channel.
Never rush a project, just take your time. Would you rather see a project that had time put into it? Or a rushed sloppy unexecuted video?
I believe the choppiness he is referring to can be seen around 0:17-0:19 ; looks like a loss in frames, when you slowed it down (I noticed this in your previous vid aswell) it gets really jumpy, i.e. choppy.

0:30 that transition was really iffy and sudden, ruins the flow/ mood of the edit.

I do agree that you need to mess around with more effects and create your own style, rather than just screen pumps every other second.

Keyframming is a little odd.

Your angles could be improved slightly, ex. around 0:24ish-0:28ish the angle was just straight up odd.

Other than that the mood of this edit and the vibe is great. Great shader for the music choice. You still have a lot of improving to do but it's better than a lot of peoples so keep up the good work.
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Originally Posted by Bands View Post
Never rush a project, just take your time. Would you rather see a project that had time put into it? Or a rushed sloppy unexecuted video?

I had a lot of homework to do and I was only like 60% done. I'll allot more time to theses in the furture

Originally Posted by Surfings View Post
dont have a different song in your intro than in your actual video

One of my friends offered to make me a new intro so I will most likely use a new one soon enough.

Originally Posted by iemagazine View Post
I believe the choppiness he is referring to can be seen around 0:17-0:19 ; looks like a loss in frames, when you slowed it down (I noticed this in your previous vid aswell) it gets really jumpy, i.e. choppy.

0:30 that transition was really iffy and sudden, ruins the flow/ mood of the edit.

I do agree that you need to mess around with more effects and create your own style, rather than just screen pumps every other second.

Keyframming is a little odd.

Your angles could be improved slightly, ex. around 0:24ish-0:28ish the angle was just straight up odd.

Other than that the mood of this edit and the vibe is great. Great shader for the music choice. You still have a lot of improving to do but it's better than a lot of peoples so keep up the good work.

This was the most helpful reply I have ever gotten, so thanks for that. I loved that you referred to the times as well ;p
You might feel like you need an intro, but trust me you don't. I rarely used intros in my videos, and if I did, they were specifically made for that video.
I meant like a quick transparent background one, he didn't come through anyway but I might just have one real quick.