ES Recruitment Drive
zomfg... this might just get me back to toribash, man. the gun mods are great, although I would love it if you could decide when to shoot. I'm not an idiot, though, that's very hard, if even possible, to do.

and the vehicles (well I only tried trike but that's enough)... they're just ingenious. could do with a ramp or something, though.

EDIT: for the love of... I just read about the machinegun mod... *SQUIRT!* gotta try... but I have an idea. very simple. could you please put up one without the gun bolted in place, but set the dmtreshold to something crazy? sure it would stretch your arm and shit, but you could at least aim...

or possibly a turret sorta thingy, so that it's jointed into a flag8 pole. I'm pretty sure that would work
Last edited by Archlurps; Oct 26, 2008 at 12:19 PM.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Originally Posted by Archlurps View Post
zomfg... this might just get me back to toribash, man. the gun mods are great, although I would love it if you could decide when to shoot. I'm not an idiot, though, that's very hard, if even possible, to do.

and the vehicles (well I only tried trike but that's enough)... they're just ingenious. could do with a ramp or something, though.

EDIT: for the love of... I just read about the machinegun mod... *SQUIRT!* gotta try... but I have an idea. very simple. could you please put up one without the gun bolted in place, but set the dmtreshold to something crazy? sure it would stretch your arm and shit, but you could at least aim...

or possibly a turret sorta thingy, so that it's jointed into a flag8 pole. I'm pretty sure that would work

if u want to shoot manually....wouldnt tori have to have fingers in order for him to pull the trigger?
Originally Posted by Kenn View Post
if u want to shoot manually....wouldnt tori have to have fingers in order for him to pull the trigger?

lol
I think he can do easily a way to shoot manualy
i have found one flaw
i no you said keep self away from red block,
but
this was a lil extreme
Attached Files
hmm a flaw perhaps.rpl (13.9 KB, 40 views)
^ Spelling Fail.
HAHAAA!!! I am a GENIUS! I found a simple way to make manual firing, In short, just like the way a shotgun works, except take out the trigger, so basically slam the slide back to let a bullet fall in from the magazine, and forwards again to fire the bullet. Also, archlurps, I'm going to make a nonstatic machinegun, and with as few pieces as possible to allow more bullets. Once again great to see all the positive feedback!

EDIT:
GAAAH!!! IM A RETARD!!! my idea IS A (BOOOLEEEEP) to use! its just that i cant get the arm to move strait and it keeps trying to pull the block out!
But eventually Ill get it to work!
Last edited by PNUT; Oct 30, 2008 at 05:04 AM.
Great modders will always keep TB players playing.
Pnut, I demand moar steerable vehicles.

For my vid I'm thinking about making featuring those. :3
D:<
FINE GEEZ.

What would you like?
Great modders will always keep TB players playing.