Ranking
Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
klaw would be sick as a public room. actually feels diffrent from abd,

TRUE!!
itd be really fun to play this in public

give me your money pl0x

Upon initially engaging with the mod, my expectations were oriented toward experiencing a revamped version of Aikido. However, the realized gameplay significantly diverged from this anticipation, offering a unique and distinct experience. Notably, the absence of disqualification upon knees touching the mat contributed to this divergence. In light of this, I would confidently rate this mod far beyond the conventional scale.
Originally Posted by King View Post
Upon initially engaging with the mod, my expectations were oriented toward experiencing a revamped version of Aikido. However, the realized gameplay significantly diverged from this anticipation, offering a unique and distinct experience. Notably, the absence of disqualification upon knees touching the mat contributed to this divergence. In light of this, I would confidently rate this mod far beyond the conventional scale.

What king said, really just too good of a mod to not be public
Gives fresh air to the toribash experience
NEVERTRUSTDAN
[ L A M E _ D U D E ]
Originally Posted by millie View Post
bring back ninjutsu!!

(((

no. ninjutsu is NOT meta. nobody even duels for $50 a match in it. mod is fucking bunk and needs to be PUT OUT OF ITS MISTERY. how is anyone meant to have fun in a mod that nobody duels in?
I hear you, we'll rotate into KlawComp and Ninjutsu! Any suggestions are always appreciated. (I'll duel someone 50$ in ninjutsu to make it meta again)

I'm currently thinking of new fun variations of meta mods with different settings, so let me know if you think that lenshu with grabs could be fun

... same with any other idea, would be nice to switch things around for some mods, like maybe trying out boxshu_wushu again