Ranking
Original Post
Link me to a 4.0 Download please
P. sure this is the right spot.

~~This is horrible, half of these recent updates I cannot run because they're not

optimized for my Mac (its brand new) I cannot bring the menu back up using the

'esc' key once I join a server thus causing me to have to close and reopen the

application over and over until I find a server I want to be in for awhile.... even

then I like to browse servers constantly. I can't click on my joints 80% of the time

im up to play. I can't opt out things such as flames or objects. I can't type in

chat. It's constantly crashing. Its downright unplayable for me.
I love to drink Hoka-Cola while I do the Hoka-Poka
Switching to older versions can cause more trouble than it helps because you will get errors with special items added from ranked seasons or events that are in newer updates.

In order to use opt command you have to set effects to default in settings. I would also recommend using steam version as it is more reliable.

I wouldn't recommend downgrading at all, but if you would, I'd do it to one more recent like 5.2, 5.1, or 5.0.
There's been recent startup issues with the macOS client version of Toribash. Try updating your version.
Here's a link to Toribash 4.95 which worked pretty well for me when it was active. I suggest updating your client though to the latest version, there was a bug causing a startup issue with Mac that was patched a little while ago, like sucy said
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Those problems WERE with the steam recent version as of yesterday, the non optimized error was with the standalone versions. I don't care about the recent items. I turn them off anyways, just want a working Toribash version, thanks guys

I can try and recreate the problems and post screenshots here with the error codes ect.
I love to drink Hoka-Cola while I do the Hoka-Poka