Ranking
Original Post
Clan League Summary Idea
Get footage of matchup highlights from clan league and make a video of it called Clan League 2k18
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I like this, we'll be looking into it for sure with some of the bigger matches
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
I have to second Moop here. If you want to display competitiveness of Toribash this is definitely NOT the way to do it. Most people in clan league try to win at all costs, which results in a bunch of snap kicks, lifts, running, etc.

This would be equivalent of highlighting how competitive PUBG is by showing a bunch of people camping in houses for 20 minutes.

Hightlights would be good saves etc...
Hints the word Highlights and not full matches
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOL at those who say this isnt a good way to show toribash competitiveness.

It is a fantastic way, ConCon did a CL Show case in previous years on youtube. Look at Les Duncans $50 tournaments, they litterly got 100,000s of views

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNS77vqBygM

Theyre needs to be some coverage of the game for it to grow. If only staff were not so opposed to the actual pooint of the gamme
tbh it's likely not going to look too fantastic, but lots of people will still find it fantastic
it's a pr move and should be done each year
-----
yah agree with fist 100%
there's even evidence for how good this idea is
Last edited by Hattersin; Aug 2, 2018 at 11:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PM me with any and all questions
maybe get someone to volunteer to stream most matches or all the important ones, also posting them on youtube? idk. I really like this idea though by fist
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3