Ranking
Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Proffecional. You choose the best.
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
Oh well windows 7 is still not done to work with all the softwares or games out there so might experience some errors.

Either way I never have used vista but windows 7 is great, its very easy to work with you if you get to know with it.

It just takes few hours of learning nothing or less .

I were a XP user, but I Jumped to windows 7 when it starting to get released as a beta test.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Vista, you have the ability to have pink tool bar, now thats win, and I like the fact it runs smoothly and the dynamic Aero layout
Originally Posted by Exie View Post
Vista, you have the ability to have pink tool bar, now thats win, and I like the fact it runs smoothly and the dynamic Aero layout

All those features apply to Windows 7 also. After 2 weeks of running 7 Ultimate after a year of Vista I now find Vista unbearable, 7 just works.
Master Belt
[00:17] Ishi is now known as japanese_boat [00:17] <SHARK> OH HELL NO
I think vista is good for running toribash!

windows 7 is good too but it may be sunk at running toribash

Hey There's No Windows 7 professional just as there's no windows vista professional, however there is a professional version for Windows XP & 2000

Seems like you're already banned so I won't bother saying not to triple post anymore.
-Hopea
Last edited by Hopea; Dec 18, 2009 at 12:57 PM.
If you can run it, use 7, it was put out so quick because of vista being a fail operating system, it's fixed up all the little problems.