Toribash
Original Post
Tabby Says!

Welcome to yet another edition of ES Says! This time it's my turn!

You will be given a mod (Tabby.tbm), and the match frames on this mod are 1200.
The first task will be given out by me, and everyone has to complete said task before the deadline. If you don't make it before the deadline, you're out!
You will then be given the next task, the trick is that you do not make a new replay, you instead edit your old one, so try to complete each task as quickly as possible to preserve time!
This continues until there's only one last player standing, and this player is declared the winner!

I SAY...

No replay stealing! You must make your own from scratch.
No collaborations! This is for you only.
Absolutely zero replay-hacking! This is to prevent any unfair advantages.
No late entries! If you're late, you're out.
Use the mod provided only.
Do not move uke at all unless a task specifically states otherwise!

First Place:
8x + 50K TC + 2/4 Colour Pads!

Second Place:
4x + 30K TC + 1/4 Colour Pads!

Third Place:
2x + 30K TC

*Note: the color pads are only collectibles and cannot be worn, you must collect all 4 to redeem the 3D item.

For each edition of this event, the judges will be different, for this one, it's the best (me)!

You will be given 5 days for each task I give you.
You have one week after this post has been made (22nd of June) to sign up for this event!

PARTICIPANTS:

DID NOT FINISH:

TASK LIST:
Originally Posted by FOLLOW OR DIE
1. JUMP INTO THE AIR AND LAND ON YOUR HANDS, ONCE YOU LEAVE THE GROUND YOU CANNOT TOUCH THE FLOOR WITH ANYTHING BUT YOUR HANDS. THE TASK IS COMPLETED WHEN BOTH YOUR HANDS MAKE CONTACT WITH THE FLOOR!

2. DECAPITATE UKE WITH YOUR RIGHT FOOT!

3. DISMEMBER YOUR LEFT KNEE IN WHICHEVER FASHION YOU LIKE, BUT ONLY YOUR KNEE CAN DISMEMBER!

4. GRAB YOUR DISMEMBERED LEG, AND SPLIT UKE IN HALF WITH YOUR LEFT FOOT. ONLY YOUR FOOT CAN DISMEMBER UKE'S CHEST!
(YOU MUST BREAK: THE CHEST, LUMBAR, OR ABS)

5. DISMEMBER YOUR LEFT ANKLE. ONLY YOUR LEFT ANKLE CAN DISMEMBER!

6. GRAB YOUR LEFT SHIN AND THROW IT AT UKE'S HEAD. TASK IS COMPLETE WHEN THE SHIN MAKES CONTACT WITH THE HEAD!

7. GRAB YOUR LEFT FOOT AND THROW IT AT UKE'S RIGHT PEC, UKE'S RIGHT PEC MUST DISMEMBER TO COMPLETE THE TASK!

Attached Files
Tabby.tbm (529 Bytes, 32 views)
Last edited by TyphoN; Aug 10, 2018 at 10:10 PM. Reason: needs over tag
Originally Posted by Typhon temporarily says
Grab your left shin and throw it at Uke's head. Task is complete when the shin makes contact with the head.

Tabby is off on holiday so I get to command you all! Gl.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Awesome guys! Since everyone entered I've decided to release the task early!

Originally Posted by I DONT KNOW WHAT TO PUT HERE ANYMORE BUT LISTEN ANYWAY
Grab your left foot and throw it at Uke's right pec, Uke's right pec must dismember to complete the task.

The foot weighs almost 25% less than the hand (0.002 VS 0.002662) and is about a thousand times harder to throw are you sure about this
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
The foot weighs almost 25% less than the hand (0.002 VS 0.002662) and is about a thousand times harder to throw are you sure about this

I'm 100% epic
Attached Files
753.rpl (383.7 KB, 21 views)
oh yeah