Ranking
I think I've finally shook off my sp tricking rust and I seem to be improving again, which is a nice feeling

This replay has three things I've wanted to do for a while in toribash-

-Combo from a cork crowd awakener
-Do a frontflip 180 in a line that I'm happy with
-Incorporate late twists that I learned how to do on trampoline into xspar

At this point I don't post 90% of my replays, even though I still play loads, because I'm probably gonna get more of a response sending my replays to friends on discord than posting on my thread.

Anyway regardless of the amount of feedback I'm gonna keep posting here, because I miss having my stuff out there for people to see and use

i might even make an edit in the near future
maybe

clen represent <3
Attached Files
showboating.rpl (392.6 KB, 52 views)
Last edited by Glimpsed; Jul 21, 2018 at 03:53 PM.
Glimpsed
wait, nikeV2, his brother Xmov, his brother xMov or his brother jamal12? or his brother kidjay? or kidjay's brother NikeV2? or was it xmOv's brother's brother jamal12
NikEv2?

nice cork could have had more, but it was not be.

maybe next try to add a more OOMpF to your move beecase this time it was more EHH
and the toes are there.

neck

heCk

helo gli

Glimpsed Moderated Message:
Reasons why this post is bad
1) Shoddy
2) SUCK
3) MY
4) Lack of constructive criticism
5) DICK
Last edited by Glimpsed; Jul 28, 2018 at 01:37 AM.
basically a beyblade that can jump.
tricking thread
That was actually clean as hell. The initial move to the cork was a little iffy, but the cork itself was terrific and super parallel to the ground. The landing was really not to bad, just looked like the tori was saying oh shit ya feel?
Anyways dude 10/10 lmao I couldn't do something like that.
-----
Sorry for double post, but your showboating reminded me of the video Mocucha edited for Largekilla. just awesome!
Last edited by Jucke; Jul 29, 2018 at 09:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~Jucke
Originally Posted by sundials View Post
glimpsed maybe just get good lol

If you post on my thread again I'm going to put your post through google translate 37 times and everyone's gonna think you're illiterate
Originally Posted by Jucke View Post
That was actually clean as hell. The initial move to the cork was a little iffy, but the cork itself was terrific and super parallel to the ground. The landing was really not to bad, just looked like the tori was saying oh shit ya feel?
Anyways dude 10/10 lmao I couldn't do something like that.
-----
Sorry for double post, but your showboating reminded me of the video Mocucha edited for Largekilla. just awesome!

Thanks a lot for the cnc, I love largekilla's style so that's a huge compliment!!!!

I recently landed a kick full cleanly in xspar for the first time, and I'm planning on chaining it to some other big trick to make up for that lame backflip I used to gain momentum at the start.

If anyone has any suggestions for tricks for me to try from that setup then I will definitely give them a go.

Also double full in xspar is in the works, getting closer every day.
Attached Files
kick full.rpl (145.3 KB, 53 views)
Glimpsed
double full is stupidly challenging in xspar (well landing it cleanly anyways) like it's quite a bit harder than double cork which is landable and that can still look good but I wish you the best of luck

also recently landed kick full (it's a weird move eh) but yours is clean asf

quick note on the sitting cork i'm assuming you haven't heard of domitrick (Instagram) but he's the one that's coining those moves irl and since you said to suggest some tricks I very much suggest checking him out and doing what he's doing

cheers
heyyy thanks zubln, I really appreciate some genuine cnc on this thread every now and then

here's something you don't often see from me, a -9 madman to celebrate me reaching 10 thousand chronos grips

also i do follow domitrick on instagram, he's a bumblebee
Attached Files
10k grips.rpl (332.7 KB, 44 views)
Last edited by Glimpsed; Aug 16, 2018 at 12:43 PM.
Glimpsed
DANK NUG - nice stuff and i liked the idea of the replay at all. I see mind-blowing and expressive cork on 1600. I am not so good at triking and it looks really cool as for me. The same i can say about another tricks, but not about ALL.
The thing i did not like is self-ruining on 1200. Flip was eh, but you guys found the way for good transition on the next movement (1050 frame). I can say, it is original idea for tricking. Especially opener was like "WTF?" . Nice collab, no much to say.

10k grips - You are really skilled in movements. They are foookin smooth. And this style "moving close the floor as much as possible" makes me envy, because I do not always get it that way ahaha
But pose in the end... xd
[HACK] [Replayz]