13 Votes / 19.12%
Mac
18 Votes / 26.47%
Other
3 Votes / 4.41%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by avwave View Post
that used to be the case years ago (mac was usually for art and production cause of their better font support) but now, all three are capable of doing all of those roles, now OS choice is more of brand loyalty, marketing and pricing

pricing: linux wins, macs loses
brand loyalty: mac wins, windows loses
marketing: windows wins, linux loses

Mac OSX is like 30 bucks. The only problem is that you have to use an apple computer, or hackintosh it.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Well, I personally use Windows because I don't need to have the best thing ever. I don't use Mac because their customer satisfaction might be good, but what about the actually quality of the computer. Actually, forget what I said about the best, I want the best but can't afford it. Linux(I'm not saying it's the best I'm just moving on to a different OS "review") I have never heard of Linux, used one, seen one, heard a review, or anything so I don't know.
What's another word for Thesaurus?
if you go to rapid threads (or discussion idk which) there is a thread with the exact same topic

but anyway. It really does depend on what you want to do. Windows for gaming, Mac for creative shit, Linux if you want to seem like you are being different by not choosing Windows
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Originally Posted by SLAPPED View Post
if you go to rapid threads (or discussion idk which) there is a thread with the exact same topic

but anyway. It really does depend on what you want to do. Windows for gaming, Mac for creative shit, Linux if you want to seem like you are being different by not choosing Windows

On the contrary, it should go into Computer Chat. So someone should merge it with this one.
My faviourite OS is OSX, because it looks like sex and it's apparently really fast. Windows is not as good as it could be. They could (And should, imo) really go to town on doing all they can to make an epic Os, but they don't.
Originally Posted by carnie View Post
On the contrary, it should go into Computer Chat. So someone should merge it with this one.

I never said anything about where it should be. I only stated that a thread such as this already exists. And if you wanted someone to merge the threads, then you should have PM'ed a mod or something
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
I've used mac before and hated the one button mouse. There are also aesthetic reasons, like the menu bar being all the way up here

while my program is down here.

Also I've used Windows more often, so it's a hard switch.

To me, Linux is more of a novelty than a day-to-day usage. That may change sometime in the future, though.
i liek turtelz xd
Originally Posted by SLAPPED View Post
I never said anything about where it should be. I only stated that a thread such as this already exists. And if you wanted someone to merge the threads, then you should have PM'ed a mod or something

SOrry
Macs are waaaaaaaaay overpriced
:D
I haven't had anything to compare it to.

Although, I have used a mac before. To my great dismay THERE WAS NO RIGHT CLICK.
I couldn't handle it. I was lost.

So I would just say Windows. Not that I am a cunt and think everything else cowers under Windows' superiority. I just haven't used anything else on my computer.
lol