ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Will teach C for 15K tc
I will provide with documents that I found helpful and lend a hand whenever needed, I will walk you along the way with whatever you need, examples, better explanation, etc. Virtually anything to do with C I will try to provide.

Prices:
15K: Negotiable times for up to a month and a half.
20K: Negotiable times for up to two months.

Contact is done through an IMing client such as MSN, or Yahoo!.

Refunds:
1 week 80% refund.
2 weeks 40% refund.
3 weeks 20% refund.
4 weeks 10% refund.
Etc.

Learning C is a pretty long process, but it should quicken with a personal tutor .

Note: I will teach between 16:00-21:00 (4:00-10:00PM) GMT -7 on week days. Weekends are more of a give and take.

Note: C is not for everyone, it takes time and patience to learn, do not send me tc and wish my help if you do not think you have either.
C is a programming language, or I should say a couple of different languages, that is/are used in a large number of programs.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
great... i paid a lot of bucks for people to show me acetate slideshows about C back in my day.

it teaches good concepts about programming, but hardly the best at teaching people programming
Originally Posted by SLAPPED View Post
C is a programming language, or I should say a couple of different languages, that is/are used in a large number of programs.

C is not a collection of languages.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I was talking about the fact that there is C, C++, C# etc. Yes I realise they aren't 'C' but C influenced all these different languages and it is easier to learn the derivatives if you know C.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
C, C++, C# ?

they are so so so different. they don't even stem from the same language, and use different paradigms of programming.

they just share the same letter
C was the original language and then about 4-5 languages were made after that which were all based off of C.
C is hardly used. C++ would be a better deal imo. You don't need C to learn C++.
Hoss.
In fact many programming languages use the same syntax, that is what it makes them to be similar not the functions or other stuff.
Example c, c++, c# have almost the same syntax if not the same.

for(int i=1;i<=10;i++)
printf("hello world");

this works both in c and c++.
I'm lucky to learn c++ at school xD. (2nd high school grade)
^^