Toribash
Can you give me full ownership of this thread in order for me to use it as my cult club focused on reviving club penguin?

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

stop posting in my clan.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

i am the guy who did the legendary van damme split in greykido. without my legacy this clan is nothing.......
-----
Originally Posted by AussieCunt View Post
You arent even a real part of legendary [NO]. Hahahaha, just a guy who was there when they died.

extremely wrong
Last edited by Moonshake; Jun 5, 2017 at 09:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Originally Posted by ed View Post
stop posting in my clan.

Okay sorry

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
i am the guy who did the legendary van damme split in greykido. without my legacy this clan is nothing.......
-----

extremely wrong

Elaborate then ? as far as I care you're new to the game too. Even I am. No won in 2011 you joined then, please tell me how you and Orko make this cut of their legend, PLEASE? TELL ME MOON

All I remember you for is being a stick in ass LMod.

And no, Im not taking the piss out of [NO]. I respected them when it was 09. I'm taking the piss out of you two in particular
Last edited by AussieCunt; Jun 5, 2017 at 02:28 PM.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Elaborate then ? as far as I care you're new to the game too. Even I am. No won in 2011 you joined then, please tell me how you and Orko make this cut of their legend, PLEASE? TELL ME MOON

And no, Im not taking the piss out of [NO]. I respected them when it was 09. I'm taking the piss out of you two in particular

who are you
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
A concerned citizen.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits

he was admen too

you'll never take my piss
QUACK