Ranking
Originally Posted by Madgecko11 View Post
yeah and imubai

Hey that's not fair, I post a fair amount and I was playing everyday up until I moved flat. I am still waiting for the internet at my new flat which shouldn't be too long now. It is not the same as saying you aren't active because you don't want to play. You have done a lot for this clan so i'm sorry this has happened in that respect but it's a completely different situation.
i kinda agree, if Imubai can't play...then should there be consequences?
but i still understand what you mean too mg.
"The only thing your first breath leads to is your last."
hey yeah then what about me pookie? would i be kicked? am i booted? because if i am for good reasons i have been gone
no dude you're one of the permanent members.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
hey my clan doesn't post on forums enough so i'm still going to post in the evil forum. if you don't like this idea then send me a message, i won't read it but atleast you can feel like you tried something. yes you could one day ban me but were's theclass in that eh?
Now with 100% less angst
Originally Posted by Madgecko11 View Post
hey my clan doesn't post on forums enough so i'm still going to post in the evil forum. if you don't like this idea then send me a message, i won't read it but atleast you can feel like you tried something. yes you could one day ban me but were's theclass in that eh?

Hello :=)
Why not, is there so much secrecy in this forum?
MG, i have no objections to you posting here.
"The only thing your first breath leads to is your last."