Ranking
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
Friend just messaged me on FB and told me she's booked flights to come up and stay with me for 3 days (in april) while I'm at uni and "expects to be hungover on saturday".

Friend just messaged me on FB and told me she's booked flights

she's

Yer gon fuk her?
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Yer gon fuk her?

she's got a boyfriend my dude.
(partly the reason I'm surprised about this, since he's not coming up at all)
Friend just messaged me on FB and told me she's booked flights to come up and stay with me for 3 days (in april) while I'm at uni and "expects to be hungover on saturday". So that's a thing that surprised me. Cool though, I think I can stock up on predrinks and the like between now and then.

Is she hot?

EDIT: nevermind I see you've been questioned on this already
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
she's got a boyfriend my dude.
(partly the reason I'm surprised about this, since he's not coming up at all)

Hohoho, trouble in paradise perhaps...
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
Is she hot?

EDIT: nevermind I see you've been questioned on this already

Not answered adequately enough for me

Icky - WE DEMAND PICS!

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I typed a ton of shit here and then my phones met reset and it didnt post so fuck duck truck suck fick

For making sense, birthday girl is the same friend we're talking about. But birthday girl is silly title considering birthday was a while ago and im lazy so fuck typing that.

Anyway, ele: They've been dating like 2 months currently. So that would be surprising already. Kek.

Moop: yeah i'd be down for it.

Skul: duuuuuuuuh maybe. I'll think about it and see if I can find a way that doesn't make my moral compass spin.

Unrelated. I was at training and my hip hurt so bad during a 1-on-1 lesson with coach I bit my lip to distract me from it while we practiced. It worked pretty well tbf. I got my tunnel vision game on and was on point for the last 10 mins of the lesson but when i took my mask off, my other training partner asked why I had blood running down my chin.... whoops.jpg
Last edited by Icky; Feb 16, 2017 at 12:57 PM.
They gunna fuk
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Nuh dudes. If she wanted to fuk she'd probably have set it up way earlier.
I mean i'd miss sign no doubt but y'know. They'll have been together for about 5 months by then. So I doubt it.