ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by xGodEnzx View Post
Who made the actual thread? I live in Cebu as well....

mage did iirc, try asking him.
OK, I'll be clean, I go to SBCA.
Won't take long before they give me an offense for mentioning them on a public forum.
*sigh* It somewhat sucks to be a non-Catholic yet go to a Catholic school.

P.S. F*** MY AP TEST
I can't run toribash smoothly enought to save my life lolz
Hey there ^-^
So can i like, join?
I'm a pure Filipino and you can find me mostly in the boxshu tourney, have some Filipino friends (Subzerofox, Specter8, Tonerii and more) , we talk in English or Tagalog sometimes,
pwede ba mag tagalog dito?
Originally Posted by xGodEnzx View Post
Who made the actual thread? I live in Cebu as well....

I forgot who did, but I remember a bunch of us had the password for the Philippines' account.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
Sino mga Lasallian Dito? XD
Sino mga taga san benildo -rizal KAWAY KAWAY

Frustrated La Sallian, proud Atenean.
fl0w
Originally Posted by Gl0ck1 View Post
Hey there ^-^
So can i like, join?
I'm a pure Filipino and you can find me mostly in the boxshu tourney, have some Filipino friends (Subzerofox, Specter8, Tonerii and more) , we talk in English or Tagalog sometimes,
pwede ba mag tagalog dito?

Years of living in the US and horrible experiences from a previous step father made my tagalog pretty bad. I mostly (99.9%) speak English now.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Years of living in the US and horrible experiences from a previous step father made my tagalog pretty bad. I mostly (99.9%) speak English now.

i've never been to another country and my tagalog is horrendous. years of internet lurking, perhaps? though i can still speak pretty okay to my friends using tagalog, i can't even understand a single bit of anything in a filipino story. there was one time a week ago when i forgot what "gagamba" means and i had to ask my friends for it. gave us a good laugh.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post

Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
i've never been to another country and my tagalog is horrendous. years of internet lurking, perhaps? though i can still speak pretty okay to my friends using tagalog, i can't even understand a single bit of anything in a filipino story. there was one time a week ago when i forgot what "gagamba" means and i had to ask my friends for it. gave us a good laugh.

And I thought I was the only one who had this thing going on with them,I feel relieved. And after almost a month of death,I'm back guys,or whatever.