Toribash
Managed to do a grab decap...
Attached Files
decap1.rpl (77.1 KB, 9 views)
MORALITY: A traditional code of decency that went out the window about the same time as belief in eternal damnation.
hey
Hey!

Yeah i know the last 3 were rather noobish, dont worry i can do better

And im not double claning, i quit that clan (it was noob) and now im looking for a good clan
Originally Posted by WarVick View Post
@Sniper : Headkick was a little non-fluid, don't you think? I mean, you got the decap, but try to put more momentum into your kicks. As for airpractice1, I'm surprised you didn't make the beginning decap. Perhaps it had something to do with the right glute, and possibly lumbar/chest?

@juanpedro : What's with the [killer] tag? Is that even you in the first replay? Anyway, your replays are stiff, symmetric, and to be frank, ugly and boring. I'm sorry, just practice more with relax on rather than holding all the time. If I were you, I'd stop spamming your replay folder with all of those replays. You have been rejected.

@DaftPunk : I'm feeling a little uncomfortable with the tag co[flamey]. Also, the 1st and 3rd replay was a little noobish and stiff. The one that amazed me was the course one! That was really good! But then again, that was the replay where I got uncomfortable. I hope you aren't double clanning.

DaftPunk, you are not allowed to wear the [daft] tag. This does not mean that you have been rejected. Keep training, and try again!

Hey men, i forgot to upload my other replays, my half cuts... srry
i hope u like them
Attached Files
half cut 3.rpl (24.8 KB, 8 views)
half cut!.rpl (19.1 KB, 6 views)
Originally Posted by juanpedro View Post
Hey men, i forgot to upload my other replays, my half cuts... srry
i hope u like them

Originally Posted by DaftPunk
Hey!

Yeah i know the last 3 were rather noobish, dont worry i can do better

And im not double claning, i quit that clan (it was noob) and now im looking for a good clan

@juanpedro : If you give me a non-symmetric decap under single player, (click this link if you don't know what symmetric means -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symmetry) then I will accept you.

@DaftPunk : I'd like to see those replays, ASAP.
Mecha | TRG

Belt~ White

In-game name~ tfaD

Specialty (
Such as, texture maker, video maker, etc.)~ dicksuck maker
Attached Files
some madman.rpl (150.7 KB, 14 views)
belt~ yellow in game~CandyTori speciality (in wushu kicks/in everything hurts end escape from enemy)
(i dont have eny replays yet but i will give you them sometim)
(and i get alotes score somtimes)

*somtime

WELL
CAN I JOIN?
PLZ

COMON PLS
Last edited by Brainstorm; Nov 2, 2009 at 04:29 PM. Reason: merge quad post
Some single player replays would help, and I don't think quintuple posting is going to help you...
MORALITY: A traditional code of decency that went out the window about the same time as belief in eternal damnation.
TFad accepted! That replay dude, was pure win.

CandyTori, seriously? Posting that many times and not even giving me a replay is pretty stupid, no? You have been rejected!

P.S. -
Candytori, I'm sure you could have made a replay within the hours that you spent today quadruple posting.
Last edited by WarVick; Oct 24, 2009 at 09:47 PM.
Mecha | TRG