Ranking
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
Nami has a higher skillcap though.

Also, I disagree oracle with lane bullies like jinx/lucian/sivir zyra is better.

Weak early carries can survive with nami, whereas its more difficult with zyra so ye

Except you will most likely be laning against a lane bully, and often against a support that has actual hard cc, which makes zyra get outclassed. An aoe snare is great, but have you seen my bear tibbers? Or how about I show you true terror? Besides, gems are truly outrageous. A false sense of being able to bully means you take the bait hook, line, and sinker.

Edit: Oh, and the sun always rises.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
When I ban in 1st pick in ranked I ban leona thresh and blitz. Are those ok for higher ranks?
well it all depends who are you playing with and if you've gotten out of the early fear of blitz/thresh's when you start play. thing about blitz is that he is very predictable ,he will stand in the bush,in one side of the CS wave and then grab.so, all you need to do is assume he is always nearby that way,you will never get surprised also, WARDS

and thresh is, well thresh. i usually always ban him
-----
Oh and you could always bait them to pick them. don't ban them and then pick alistair

alistair wants you to grab him
-----
I'm still scared of Leona though
Last edited by Zibbs; Dec 17, 2013 at 08:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I used to be platinum 1 so I can tell you always ban thresh, and then ban jungles as they can really screw up a game in solo queue.
I would rather ban Annie or Morgana (just played with her... So much fun as a support -> 6/2/16) than Thresh. Cause yeah... Thresh is pretty strong but there's people who actually counter (i.e. Morgana's Black Sheild, Sivir Spell Shield (quick reactions since it got nerfed to 1.5 secs) or are better than Thresh himself.

Words by a guy who actually somewhat mains Thresh.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
I completely agree with annie. i play her support and she is so aggressive , her auto attacks have great range and that stun....
very op
im kinda feeling like a god :s
im on a 8win streak in ranked, 5of them with thresh, carried the shit out of my ADC every game. i dont know why im doing so good with thresh :/
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
im kinda feeling like a god :s
im on a 8win streak in ranked, 5of them with thresh, carried the shit out of my ADC every game. i dont know why im doing so good with thresh :/

Prob that lucky christmas spirit
as 3.298k elo bottom lane main i can tell you that post nerf thresh isnt as dangerous in laning phase as some others, and i wouldnt always agree with banning him as long as your carry picks someone who has an escape or lots of damage low level (read as: if the carry is not vayne)

outside of laning phase when thresh gets a few items he's a lot more dangerous but it isnt that difficult to deal with dodging a thresh hook, it's a really slow projectile.

Originally Posted by Zibbs View Post
well it all depends who are you playing with and if you've gotten out of the early fear of blitz/thresh's when you start play. thing about blitz is that he is very predictable ,he will stand in the bush,in one side of the CS wave and then grab.so, all you need to do is assume he is always nearby that way,you will never get surprised also, WARDS

That's a stupid blitz. A good blitz uses the threat of the grab to zone you, avoids bush monkeying because it's a waste of lane pressure and promotes lane wards, which stops lane ganks, and only actually fires a grab when his minion wave is larger than yours or when he knows he has backup/superior damage. His higher movespeed from overdrive means he can exert better pressure by running up to the enemy to create the threat of a grab, and constant repositioning creates more opportunities for somebody to get out of position for a blitz hook.

And once he gets ahead or even when he knows he has the tankiness to live and the damage to threaten a kill, he just exerts pressure by using overdrive and running at you. If you try to juke a grab by running back and forth, he just keeps running at you and power fists and tries to cause a panic flash for an easy grab to kill. If you keep trying to run back straight, you're an easy target once he closes the gap from superior move speed, or he just backs off and lets his adc have free farm and zones you out.

Bush blitz is not even worth playing, and anybody who bush monkeys with him is absolutely retarded.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games