Ranking
Original Post
The Walrus - Replay Thread
Glorious return of the one who has never been here.

I'll post stuff like...annually. I don't have free time x_x

CnC?
Attached Files
(M) Filosofia do Martelo.rpl (439.1 KB, 52 views)
oi :]

seu replay ficou realmente orgasmico

na parte do chute no chest vc deu uma paradinha , mas ainda é um otimo replay

also: sou o xHaxx
the opener was nice and big and the rest was just smooth buttery goodness
and random pec dm cause why not
love it 10/10
filosofia de martelo:

i like the opener most of all, sweet transition to knee dm
cool dms, nice use of grab
I love the way you move, you have really good control; nice tricks through the surroundings adding style points to your parkour. Really decent parkour overall (actually a great replay, but somethings bothered me and made the thing less pleasant to watch).

I only dislike the way you go from stiff to extremely "soft" (relaxed). If you look carefully, your arms are just "twitching" while you climb that ladder, just like most of your course in fact; you just keep your arms held and start moving your pecs to simulate a walking/running "balance". Plus, at some points (specially before jumping. e.g.: frame 750 and frame 330), you go really really relaxed.

Summing up, I would recommend you to look more carefully to your arms and make wiser use of relaxes. Anyways, pretty neat replay, good job
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
I love the way you move, you have really good control; nice tricks through the surroundings adding style points to your parkour. Really decent parkour overall (actually a great replay, but somethings bothered me and made the thing less pleasant to watch).

I only dislike the way you go from stiff to extremely "soft" (relaxed). If you look carefully, your arms are just "twitching" while you climb that ladder, just like most of your course in fact; you just keep your arms held and start moving your pecs to simulate a walking/running "balance". Plus, at some points (specially before jumping. e.g.: frame 750 and frame 330), you go really really relaxed.

Summing up, I would recommend you to look more carefully to your arms and make wiser use of relaxes. Anyways, pretty neat replay, good job

Spot on. Appreciate it
-----
Something else I got. Kinda messy
Attached Files
Delicate Sound of Thunder.rpl (377.3 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by imthewalrus; Feb 11, 2018 at 01:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Lit or nah?
Attached Files
Post War Dream.rpl (389.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by imthewalrus; May 8, 2020 at 03:20 PM. Reason: edited ending
I love the 2nd wrist dm and the little spin at 200.
I just wish the split kick would've been a core kick or atleast look more powerful.
Nice last punch but the skeet looks kinda crappy, I think it would have been better without it.
Pidda's spirit animal