Ranking
yoyo Osiris, how's it goin
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/

this broke everything im sorry

Doing well got a bought a new mazda 3, realize it dont hold up like my suv did in snow. And i just want to drive it but the roads, ah they continue to be shit

The shit flames you got shingles??
Last edited by Mikes; Mar 16, 2018 at 07:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
yoyo Osiris, how's it goin

Jus been working i got a job at the hospital so i been way too busy for toribash lately
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
Jus been working i got a job at the hospital so i been way too busy for toribash lately

Ooh which hospital?

If its Victoria you can probably catch me chilling in the Cafeteria on most weekdays
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Been a while since I posted here, sorry about that mates! Got a name change and forgot to tell you, it's RRDube420 and I was just taking a break from the fourms for a little while. Had some life problems and such to deal with but that's just an excuse to me due to the fact that I didn't stop playing the game, I have always been far more active in the game then on the fourms.
Yeah no biggie I'll change it now

also also Canada Day is in 3 days!!

I'll be in Niagara Falls that day should be nice
oh wow nice, if I knew that earlier maybe I would have made plans to say hello to you in person considering its like a 20 minute drive aha xD
Yeah guys happy belated canada day woop woop. Gotta get all that nationalism out in 1 day every year and go back to being humble about my country
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Ayy ive been pretty good my guy, on a holiday in Mexico atm becuz it was both my grandlarents 80th birthdaythis year and their 55th anniversary. I totally forgot toribash and the forums were a thing lol. Other then thay just working.

How about you man? Watcha been up to?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!