ES Recruitment Drive
Your Name:
DeniLumi
Replay Type:
Any type im fine with all but i would prefer parkour
Game Rules:
defaul im thinking to allow hacking too ?
Suggested Mod:
mirrors edge ~ jisse
Suggested Opener:
20frames for a person cause its a big map
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Alright bois, I was given the power to change the rules of the collab by the all might. Therefore I'd like to propose a pk collab, in which each of us have only one turn, that will consist basicly of getting over one obstacle. We could start this weekend, so I can do the starting frames. Also we should vote a mod, otherwise I will choose one randomly soon
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Wait, do have a time limit? Like three days to do our part or somethin like that?

i need 2 weeks to do one obstacle *^*
¿?
You all have to get to one conclusion on which you pick, also the rules are all settled by Karbn, he'll be in charge in what's happening and whatnot.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
If the rules are settled by Karbn and he's also in charge of whats happening and such, does that mean i can just say i want to participate and im in?
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
The rules are settled by Karbn - he's the one to conclude off all your decisions and give me the final answer.

He's in charge of what's happening - he takes care of everyone and everything.

Basically he lets everything run smoothly, just like I do with the app but he's the one in charge now. The round after this one (the one you all take care of), NONE OF YOU will have a saying about if you want a change or not, all you have to do is apply with YES or NO (but if nobody accepts then I guess I shall change xD)

Also, I need everyone's opinion about the clan replay collaboration thing, do you guys think it's a nice addition to the clan events as a whole - referring to activity and teamwork and getting to know each others' play style and such?
Like what do you guys think about the whole thing?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
It's definitly getting us together and doing something, I've seen that our styles vary a lot too
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Yeah, during the whole spar mess I realized something...

i have a completely different style from everyone ;^;
¿?